who is southcoasts best dj & mc?

well let me think.. defenetly triple m or sdm no arguements/// and mcees proberbly gibber or bensta ..smokey ..heavy mcees... :| :| big up pompey mcees and djs no1..

12 inch grinch said:
well let me think.. defenetly triple m or sdm no arguements/// and mcees proberbly gibber or bensta ..smokey ..heavy mcees... :| :| big up pompey mcees and djs no1..

big up bensta there are audio on my site with widowz kru on- mc bensta is on our agency launch audio b2b with baker phippzy fury n freestyle. Also swan-e on that.

hope peeps wont get angry with promotion but we got widowz kru on radio so i think you may like it...

6 till 10

6 - 7 Sessions Kru , decoy , panic, luke t, breakz
all with mcs baker and phippzy
8 - 9 widowz kru / dj darkside with mcs smokey, fize, bensta , greenie and chronic
9 - 10 richie stylez and mc menace

was gonna have jungleravers agency vs barebass agency vs widowz but we have that some other time, sry if that was off topic.

I think freestyle is heavy & original - best dj i would say friction.

NaS said:
big up bensta there are audio on my site with widowz kru on- mc bensta is on our agency launch audio b2b with baker phippzy fury n freestyle. Also swan-e on that.

hope peeps wont get angry with promotion but we got widowz kru on radio so i think you may like it...

6 till 10

6 - 7 Sessions Kru , decoy , panic, luke t, breakz
all with mcs baker and phippzy
8 - 9 widowz kru / dj darkside with mcs smokey, fize, bensta , greenie and chronic
9 - 10 richie stylez and mc menace

was gonna have jungleravers agency vs barebass agency vs widowz but we have that some other time, sry if that was off topic.

I think freestyle is heavy & original - best dj i would say friction.

BIG UP FREESTYLE EACH N EVERY!!
ONE LIKE SDM N TRIPLE M AVIN ON THE SOUTH COAST!! BO!
EZ MR JAYWALKER SEE U SOON GANGSTA
BIG 3 DIZZLE!! :monkey:

big up to the widowz kru,
these boys are fucking sick
DJ DARKSIDE is fucking deep.
mc smokey and mc bensta are too deep man, they spit out sick lyrics, they move the crowd jump :miss_rep:
widowz kru big up for representing the south coast!

ps:- SDM AND TRIPPLE M are sick as allways :mr_cool:

max respect to most southcoast's peeps i only found out a few months back how much talent is down there, and will be putting on big raves next year - barebass raves 1000 capacity venues across u.k, get these mans known across the u.k and help them breakthru

:applause:

That radio show i listed is on 28th feb by the way

Last edited:
emcee3d said:
BIG UP FREESTYLE EACH N EVERY!!
ONE LIKE SDM N TRIPLE M AVIN ON THE SOUTH COAST!! BO!
EZ MR JAYWALKER SEE U SOON GANGSTA
BIG 3 DIZZLE!! :monkey:
wats craka lakin dog cant wait for breaknek ge ge gest list bitch cant wait to hear you housey trancey lyrics em just like that group scooter...peace :slayer:

skope said:
jfb is a sick dj. he just needs a few mo' dubs.
i reckon sp's the best mc

word!!!

hes bad man! obviously not as good as myself but good none the less....!
this time next year im gona win all DJing comps! u mark my fukin words. im not gonna work im just gonna mix 24/7 and then blast dem fools at the movement comp....yeah bigup up my badself!

...or not!

Last edited:
EX ANGEL said:
M.C S.P. is actually from the midlands,
who the fuck is jfb ???

:sixty_nin

JFB is the meltdown (brighton) and movement resident. Skopes right - hes a fuckin tight dj only plays mainly released stuff due to a lack of dubs!
Sure that will change pretty soon though.

Back
Top Bottom