Who is fed up of dubstep being posted all over dnbforum?

had enough?

• Yes

Votes: 35 47.9%
  • No! more dubstep! equal rights!

Votes: 32 43.8%
  • dubstep who?

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters

Lucidproduction

i aint fraid of no ghosts
VIP Junglist
sorry if there has already been one of these threads but..
who has had enough of this?

or do u embrace it as part of the same culture and almost another subgenre of dnb itself?!?!

Crissy criss show was replaced with 4 hours of dubstep the other night!! why is this happening!

it fits into a set better than a house tune but havnt we had enough yet?

I dont care really,
but it really should be posted in UK Underground rather than DnB General. But hardly anyone actually goes to that section

i do like dubstep. but if i go to a dnb night, i wanna hear dnb. case in point was chase & status's set at the last ram. it wasn't a bad set but it seemed there was more dubstep than dnb which i got a bit fed up with.

I'm not a massive fan of dubstep but certain tunes are cool. To be honest it seems to have much more in common with D&B than the garage scene it was spawned from. Plenty of D&B guys making it now (Benny Page, Breakage even Jakes is making sick tunes) and more and more lineups merge the 2 musics together.

Still one of my favourite tunes right here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlfDYzEb9jU

Its one genre that for some reason I really can't hack. Don't get me wrong, theres a few good tunes, same with all music, but I personaly dont care much for the newest old dubstep tune thats coming out on ketamin beats.

When you're at a dnb rave, imo, there's nothin worse than a dubstep tune being dropped out of nowhere. It used to go off but now it's just boring, the music has no tempo to it! However I did go to Rinse's 15th Bday @ Matter & some of the dubstep tunes being dropped there were naughty! They just shouldn't play it at dnb nights........

dubstep is alright, if its not the cheesy kind
and in small doses.
wouldnt like a whole night of dubstep

Can hack it for about an hour then i get bored... got no problems with it posted on the forum though.. its not like the "The UK Underground" is the busiest part of the forum..

It's alright, but it's not varied enough for my liking. Like a few songs, but most are dull.

But it shouldn't be posted in the general forum. If people posted Dubstep in the UK Underground, everyone would go there for it an it'd be active.

Back
Top Bottom