Who is fed up of dubstep being posted all over dnbforum?

had enough?

• Yes

Votes: 35 47.9%
  • No! more dubstep! equal rights!

Votes: 32 43.8%
  • dubstep who?

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
You just have to go to a dubstep night to experience it. My first 2 shows were Skream then Benga and it changed my perspective totally. I primarily spin dubstep now after spinning DNB for 4 years.

trolled.jpg

props to Fes

just like any genre of music, there is some good and some bad. you just need to know where to look. i saw skream last week and he was sick, the live atmosphere of a dubstep event is unreal if you have a good DJ. got a bit formulaic after a while, he played for almost 3 hours, but overall was a good time.

as for it being posted on the site, i like it because i don't care about dubstep enough to register on dubstepforum.com but i am kept aware of big tunes and producers. it works for me.

i dont care for dubstep.. bores me to death listening to it.. mixing it isnt much more fun either..

it annoys me when i come in general section to see whats happening with DNB, and i see.. DUBSTEP DUBSTEP DUBSTEP.

can people not read and post in the right section?

you may say ''dont read it if you dont like it'' but thats not the point.. a thread that contains DNB that alot of people may want to indulge in, could be bumped to the 2nd page and be totally missed because someone feels the need to post about DUBSTEP in the DRUM AND BASS GENERAL SECTION.

drum and bass forum = dnb.

thanks.

eyes will roll.

i dont care for dubstep.. bores me to death listening to it.. mixing it isnt much more fun either..

it annoys me when i come in general section to see whats happening with DNB, and i see.. DUBSTEP DUBSTEP DUBSTEP.

can people not read and post in the right section?

you may say ''dont read it if you dont like it'' but thats not the point.. a thread that contains DNB that alot of people may want to indulge in, could be bumped to the 2nd page and be totally missed because someone feels the need to post about DUBSTEP in the DRUM AND BASS GENERAL SECTION.

drum and bass forum = dnb.

thanks.

eyes will roll.

to be honest its just a forum at the end of the day not anything more than that.... if people post dubstep on the forum i won't make a giant pickachu come and kill us!?:rinsed:

if people like dubstep as well as dnb and post a good tune on here they shouldn't get slated for it just because other peoples personnel opinions forbid them from doing so

Right, the run of the mill dubstep that gets playe at run of the mill dnb nights is shit.

This is dubstep how it should be...
If u like good dnb but dont like all the wobbly dubstep hopefully this will change ur mind, i fuckinm love this shit atm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2En93fR_09w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qIsGrEmkXI&feature=related

chris you forgot this little master piece by pangaea, i love this tune so much i dont usually buy dubstep on vinyl but this was buy on site business, most of the time i dont like mixing with it just like chilling out and listening to it from start to finish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j8xIoFYT7k

This is the kind of Dubstep I like.

Much better than wobble wobble wobble wobble.

This guy got any releases?

if you like them check out 'The Roots of Dubstep' also skreams done a track called 'One for the heads to remember'

yeha pangaea has had a few releases out memories is defently out as well as another 12 of his with my side called you and i which is awsome, another good dubstep producer called sully he has some sick tracks out....

Back
Top Bottom