Who here hates threads asking if you hate X, Y, or Z...?

i+do.jpg

My most hated threads

1. Tune ID threads where someone asks for an awful jump up tune, why the fuck you wanna know what that fucking tunes called.
2. Tune threads. People endlessly posting tunes, nobody actually listening to said tunes.
3. Threads that turn into a load of overused pictures.
4. Brofski threads, espescially the Christmas day specials when he posts up an albums worth of Death Metal
5. Ram threads
6. Appreciation threads

My most hated threads

1. Tune ID threads where someone asks for an awful jump up tune, why the fuck you wanna know what that fucking tunes called.
2. Tune threads. People endlessly posting tunes, nobody actually listening to said tunes.
4. Brofski threads, espescially the Christmas day specials when he posts up an albums worth of Death Metal
5. Ram threads
6. Appreciation threads

+andy c threads. where does andy c buy his andy c hat?

My most hated threads

5. Ram threads
6. Appreciation threads

You forgot "self-help" threads, though I'll take that as a sign you don't get too many on here. *phew*

162038_180873201950894_5903967_n.jpg

I hate black pepper threads. I hate black keys on a piano threads. I hate my gums, because they're black threads. I hate Whoopi Goldberg's *lips* threads. I hate the back of Forrest Whittaker's neck threads. Most of all, I hate those black-ass Wesley Snipes threads

My most hated threads

5. Ram threads
6. Appreciation threads

That leaves very or little room for any types of threads for you to 'like' / tolerate......90% of that list is on the first page!!! lol

162038_180873201950894_5903967_n.jpg

I hate black pepper threads. I hate black keys on a piano threads. I hate my gums, because they're black threads. I hate Whoopi Goldberg's *lips* threads. I hate the back of Forrest Whittaker's neck threads. Most of all, I hate those black-ass Wesley Snipes threads

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom