who got soldiers/the green then?

Standby

nahmean
i think this was promo'd a couple of days ago, and i managed to miss it as usual. so who managed to get their grubby hands on it? not really feelin soldiers as much as TI's usual nutcase-ness, but imho its all about the green (the tune aswel :teeth: )

:antitank:

I don't even bother trying to get Tech Itch promo's. They just grow the largest wings and fly out the shop. Saying that I did get Pressure Drop on promo's but that wasn't the best of Tech Itch tunage. However 'Soldier's' is a very nasty piece of work...........

Standby said:
i think this was promo'd a couple of days ago, and i managed to miss it as usual. so who managed to get their grubby hands on it? not really feelin soldiers as much as TI's usual nutcase-ness, but imho its all about the green (the tune aswel :teeth: )

:antitank:

Placed my order on friday then jabout half hour later after I had spent all my money I got an email showing all the new stock for the day & 'Soldiers' was on there after. oh well better keep my eyes open for the 'Technical Freaks E.P.' :gun:

Back
Top Bottom