WHO GOT A PS3 ?

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
MANZ R YA DISLEXIC OR WOT

WOT DA FUKK DOES DIS HAV TA DO WID WOT ME ASK
Yes i am dyslexic, i also have 4 thumbs and a square sphincter so when people use the phrase "shitting bricks" i am most definately the top dog

But the question at hand is the trolling, at what point did you think this was a good idea and how much of a let down it was, and also whats your favourite cheese?

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
We've seen you post in plain english mehr-key, a little bit of txt spk n dat, but relatively normal sentences without you acting like an illiterate chav plastic spastic gangster.

I say this sincerely man, wether you're some bait alias, or god forbid an actual person.

You're not funny.

You're an annoying tool-sucking cunt.

I want to travel back in time & stab your mum in the cunt, so she can't poison the gene pool with her cancerous offspring, tie her hands behind her back & push her down a steep flight of metal stairs into an open Biohazard Skip, then spit on her in disgust & leave her to die.

suzzners

????? Merh-key alias Smarty??? Anyone? Mod Please!!!
SOMEONE GET THIS KID A GF

---------- Post added at 22:49 ---------- Previous post was at 22:48 ----------

We've seen you post in plain english mehr-key, a little bit of txt spk n dat, but relatively normal sentences without you acting like an illiterate chav plastic spastic gangster.

I say this sincerely man, wether you're some bait alias, or god forbid an actual person.

You're not funny.

I want to travel back in time & stab your mum in the cunt, so she can't poison the gene pool with her cancerous offspring, tie her hands behind her back & push her down a steep flight of metal stairs into an open Biohazard Skip, then spit on her in disgust & leave her to die.
YOURE MY HERO

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
YO BLAD AM ME BUT ME DO NO MANZ ON ERE SMARTY IZ ME BOY FROM BAKK INADE DAY YO FAM

HEROJUANA WENT SKOOL WID ME I HAD TO LUK AFTA THE DIPPY CUNT

BAKK TO DISS QESTON NOW
fuck off and don't use my name. i really don't want people to think we are affiliated.

go and find yourself a tasty bit of glass

Merh-Key

You're not funny.

JUS TA SAY 1 MORE TIME FO THE DUPPY MANZ I TOOK DIS PROFILE FROM SUM1

SECOND IF YA DONT LIKE ME

FUKK OFF !