WHO ELSE IS GOING TO AMSTERDAM FOR HALLOWEEN

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by OneFootSkankah, Oct 24, 2009.

1. OneFootSkankah

OneFootSkankah Member

Gonna be such a good holiday first time im going and i only really found out i booked it the same weekend as halloween haha

2. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

I'm sure you 'll have fun...I think outside the main town centre is the real Holland. Its actually very chill once you get away from the "psst psst" crew at every corner. Don't get jacked man. Police change shift around 3am, don't be on street on your own at that time, it can get wild.....but its been a long time since I last went

3. OneFootSkankah

OneFootSkankah Member

cheers i heard alotta people get jacked in alleys n shit but im goin with a few of my bois ,,thers around 8 of us so should stick together and another thing i have to ask is are they really tht strict on havin tobbaco in a joint ??

4. Radius

Ha ha no man.

There are some proper crews in the dam, but if my mate Roacho aka pinball wizzard ( on account of bumoping into anyone and everyone on the streets of amsterdam and without fail telling them to fuck off can survive...so can you )

Thta said, on a sunday I was just walking along and some rude bwoy cycled into me on purpose and tried to push me through a window, so I pushed him over, and my mates were all round him, he got the message instead of my door key in the eye. Point is, just stay on ya feet. get properly fucked at teh hotel later on, and stay there.

Lets just say the last 20 minutes where you smoke an eight rather than leave it behind and try not to melt on the train to schipol are well fucket up...he he

5. Saint

Saint Buried Audio

Are you talking about 'dam in general or on halloween?

If youre talking in general then its fine, probably safer than london. Very very rarely saw trouble.

As for halloween, no idea - never been out for it.

Have a sick time!

6. Radius

IN general..maybe its cos I stayed at the Crown on the main canal right at the centre..fuck I saw a lot of shit, but maybe they have cleaned it up since I last went, which is a fair while back now..but saw all sorts of shenanigans going on when I did, thats all...

7. OneFootSkankah

OneFootSkankah Member

haha im stayn in sum shitty motel but couldt giv a fuk

8. Radius

not the motel "malaka" near the station...oh shit..its turkish or something ?

9. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

If you can get a train yo harrlem and also visit vondlepark, proper nice places to smoke and chill : )

10. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

I'll come with you if you want, but beware you'll go through every emotion possible in one night. Think you're dying at the end of it, and be scared off the forum for life. We'll have to give Logikz a ring of course to bring a bit of stability to proceedings, in stability I mean reckless abandon. But if your idea of fun is getting robbed 3 times in one night, talking too a Finnish chap for an hour who'll only speak in his naked tongue, meating Tom Cruise or t least I would of if the Finn didnt get in my way. Then drop me a PM.

11. OneFootSkankah

OneFootSkankah Member

its 3 stars i think and i dont hav a clue wer it is but i got it all written dwn sumwer

12. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Ill come with......

please

13. OneFootSkankah

OneFootSkankah Member

haha u joker ....Dnt fink im getting jacked im from tottenham so ive grown up in quite a rough so im used to it all plus ther a few people i no dat ar goin

14. jmzmaloney

OK your in, it'll be a dirty affair. Stick your mind to the goal and we'll be OK

15. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Thanks, my mind will stay thoroughly on the goal, every step, every thought of the way, just think of it like this If God dropped acid, would he see people? nuff said

16. Lunos

Lunos Active Member

m8 ppl ubroad r alot diffr3nt 2 ppl h3r3. just because your from tottenham doesnt mean dick to some, ya hear

17. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Too right you cant never fink like that imo, askin to get jacked... wherever you are.... or wherever you are from

18. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

.... cause i will always be there right behind you mother fuckers

19. jmzmaloney

Haha, I went on holiday last year with my uncle, my step father and one of my mates and we got robbed of 2 suitcases within 6 hours of getting there. My uncles a proper hard nut and they just walked straight past him. Left his jean shorts in a bush half way down the road. I bought 6 pairs of boxers the next day and lost them in a club frequented by whores, bought another 6 pairs a day later that turned out 42" waste. I spent the whole holiday in the same pair of contact lenses, a tshirt with 2 robots shagging, a pair of bermuda shorts from a market and a Spain cap. Turned up back at Gatwick with a carrier bag with a t-shirt in. Probably the best holiday I've ever had.

20. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Yeh I been done in amsterdam before, i was trippin and got some really nice pills (smints) of some dude, I was off my nut though, started to try and fight my case then got done by some more people, took my cash, same thing happened to me in gran caneria aswell with some mates when we were pissed,. only thing you can say after is.. 'well if that happened again it would be different' hahah fuk would it though