Who do you think is the next Andy C?

I seen Sub Focus recently and he's defo been takin lessons from Andy...Friction's obviously rapidly movin up there too...

I think Friction has been doing some cool stuff recently, still don't think manycan out-do Andy for track selection.

Maybe andy-d........:confused: hahhahaha

You mean the high-impact, big raving sound?
I prefer Friction's selection to Andy C! But he is still a don.

But there are other sick DJs out there who don't mix like that and they have insane track selections and mixing. eg Bailey, Alix Perez, Matrix, Calyx.

I also vote Coshh, or maybe Fusion. They are wicked high impact DJs on the forum. Check em out.

Yeah, I mean every Andy set I'v been to, the crowd is literally going crazy for the whole two hours, he keeps the energy so high through out the entire set. Also, if he reloads it, I love how he chucks on a different track with it, seems like he has too much control nearly haha.

I also saw Perez recently and i have to say i was impressed, much smoother style of DnB, but crowd was still going nuts, i don't think anyone noticed he wasn't playing any cheese/jump-up, crowd was too busy trying to crush the floor .

Havn't seen Coshh or Fusion, r they coming to Australia soon ? come to Perth if you r reading this! We r the DnB capital of the southern hemisphere ! For New years eve in Perth we have
DEEKLNE&WIZARD U.K / THE AUTOBOTS U.K / DJ FRESH & MC IVORY (SOUND WEAPON) U.K / DJ ZINC & DYNAMITE MC U.K / D BRIDGE U .K / MAMPI SWIFT U.K / CRAIG B / SIGNAL DRIVERS / FRACTURED BEATS / MORTAL REALISTIKS At One Venue ,

TC+ JAKES/NOISIA/LOGISTICS/COMMIX/CALYX/TEEBEE/SPOR/GRIDLOCK+MC RAGE
At another Perth venue

Then On New Years DAY we have 30 HTZ U.K / NINELIVES THE CAT U.K / JHZ U.K / CONCORD DAWN N.Z / SHIMON U.K / STATE OF MIND N.Z / RREGULA / SHOCK 1 / DUB ALLEY / KARL SAV / MICAH / LOOSE SCREWZ / LYNDON / At another venue

We only have 2 million people in our city aswell, how funny is that hahahaha

Havn't seen Coshh or Fusion, r they coming to Australia soon ? come to Perth if you r reading this!

they're djs from the board who are wicked, check their mixes. prob not comin to Oz soon though, unless Coshh wants to update his hairstyle with a old school aussie mullet.

it's only really gotta be friction. for intensity, he's getting there. he's got that slightly darker edge than andy at some points, which is what you want. but then andy has that old school flava which is great.

i think i read somewhere that if andy c is the king, then friction is the dark prince, seems fitting.

cyantific on a good day can rinse it, but sometimes his selection is lacking.

marky is top notch, but he always seems to have more of a fun time vibe about his set rather than a SMASH IT, SMASH IT, SMASH IT attitude!

frictions double drops are sick, and tracks are just as good, i have been enjoying clipz's recent sets a lot more tho

Like said Andy 'badman' C will be around for a long while yet!

yo andy c is the craziest mixer around i went to see him at a lil bar in toronto one night and at 5am the club turned the lights on and every one was bangin on da ceiling yelling "ONE MORE" and Andy threw on like 8 tracks with in 5 minutes and at the end he put on "Lighter crew" and right b4 it dropped he turned it all off n gave the crowd the fingah and walked away it was da hottest shit i ever experienced at a jam

yo andy c is the craziest mixer around i went to see him at a lil bar in toronto one night and at 5am the club turned the lights on and every one was bangin on da ceiling yelling "ONE MORE" and Andy threw on like 8 tracks with in 5 minutes and at the end he put on "Lighter crew" and right b4 it dropped he turned it all off n gave the crowd the fingah and walked away it was da hottest shit i ever experienced at a jam

class act that man, love it when he drums on the decks after a rewind

yo andy c is the craziest mixer around

I thought he was a dj... Anyway, I don't rate him that much... Wouldn't go out of my way to see him! I'd much rather see someone unheard of with a different style who doesn't rewind every tune!

Is it really mixing when half of the time he's rewinding and dropping the same tunes twice? They're already beatmatched ffs! Nope, don't rate him at all...

Back
Top Bottom