Who do YOU have high hopes/expectations for?

Sensai
Sly
Taxman
Heist
Sub Zero
Jaydan, love the drill killer tune
Escape
Pleasure
Nicol & Majistrate

Last edited:
Gotta say Perez I have the highest hopes for. His album is gunna be so good. I know he won't disappoint either!

Also Spectrasoul, they're pushing such a deep & rollin' ting that EVERYTHING from them is just :love: Nice to see them getting more dates booked too, like the last RAM & Carnival Playaz in August.

I don't think anyone's said COMMIX!!!! Their remix album should be dropping soon (yn) & we know it's gunna be heavy.

Right now three names (coincidentally all beginning with S's) can do absolutely no wrong at this point.

S.P.Y.

Spectrasoul

Serum

Though I will also say I have the highest expectations of Break and Furney right now. Two more producers who just cannot get enough respect.

EDIT: Should also mention that for just about a year and a half now everything the Brookes Brothers touch is golden. And after hearing "Bad Red" I have so much hope for Culture Shock. Fuck so much amazing material this year.

Last edited:
DNB is firing at the moment isnt it?

The rest of this year and the beginning of 2010 have so much in store - more Spectrasoul, some amazing Break stuff forthcoming, Sabres album, Critical Sound LP ;),Logisitics new album, Serums forthcoming bits, Cyantific (theyre collabs with Logisitics and solo bits are so stupidly good, D Bridge, Jubei, Craggz And Parallel, Calibre...oh man...good times

DNB is firing at the moment isnt it?

The rest of this year and the beginning of 2010 have so much in store - more Spectrasoul, some amazing Break stuff forthcoming, Sabres album, Critical Sound LP ;),Logisitics new album, Serums forthcoming bits, Cyantific (theyre collabs with Logisitics and solo bits are so stupidly good, D Bridge, Jubei, Craggz And Parallel, Calibre...oh man...good times

Hopefully more tunes from NW2. My Way / Tiger Tail was dope. Serum as Iron Hands, can't wait for the Fear Of The Future Remix. I guess I gotta agree with everyone else on Netsky, but hoping to hear more from DJ Pleasure and J Majik + Wickaman. DJ Pleasure's Frost Bite and Stingray are some of my favs at the moment.

Serum & Bladerunner
Mattix & Futile
Dexcell
Break *can do no wrong*
Spectrasoul

DJ Pleasure's Frost Bite and Stingray are some of my favs at the moment.

Heist played a tune called "December" from Pleasure that I'm really digging. Coincidentally it probably won't be out until then.

Pleasure's starting to grow on me. He doesn't seem to be locked into one specific sound, which is nice to hear.

Also, Netsky = Big Tings.

I dunno why (I tried) but I cannot like what Break does.. despite many of you have high hopes for him. :7

Waiting to see what Calyx & Teebee will bring this year...

I dunno why (I tried) but I cannot like what Break does.. despite many of you have high hopes for him. :7

Waiting to see what Calyx & Teebee will bring this year...

you'll get shot down big time for that comment break is a big fan favourite on this forum... but he's also one of mine as well so i have to ask the question WHAT?? did is this what you want or get some, or destiny come ringing, last chance not do it for you...?
but seriously not a fan of break thats jsut jibba jabba the man should of won best new producer this year:andy:

Furlonge
Lenzman
Data
Eveson
Blu Mar Ten
Logistics
Bop
S.P.Y
8 Bit (Total Science & S.P.Y)

Unknown Artist :teeth:

Gotta say Perez I have the highest hopes for. His album is gunna be so good. I know he won't disappoint either!

Also Spectrasoul, they're pushing such a deep & rollin' ting that EVERYTHING from them is just :love: Nice to see them getting more dates booked too, like the last RAM & Carnival Playaz in August.

I don't think anyone's said COMMIX!!!! Their remix album should be dropping soon (yn) & we know it's gunna be heavy.

Oh my goodness, I really want to see them. They're at DNBA Awards in August, which I'd really like to go to, but it's pretty soon after RAM, so I'll have to see, but yeah, really want!!!

Back
Top Bottom