Who did the new 'Acid Rain' mix that Bailey is playing?

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Anyone know who is behind it? Sick ass Amen pressure yet again :andy:

Is it Klute? My mate said something about Acid Rain by Klute he has on promo ...

the Klute Acid Rain is a different song. Think I've heard about a Breakage VIP, seems familiar anyway

didn't it already come out, or is that a different breakage remix i'm thinking of. some crazy ass cut ups in that if i must say

JimJapBap said:
didn't it already come out, or is that a different breakage remix i'm thinking of. some crazy ass cut ups in that if i must say

There's 2, the one that's already come out and the VIP (y)

as if the one released isnt sick enough?!!!!! :devilslay

everytime i drop it...the crowd just goes off without fail.
bigups to breakage for that!
some ppl even say it's breakcore :rave:

:not_worth i wanna hear this vip!!! where??!!!!!

sdm said:
I want teh VIP :cry:

Can I just point out it's my birthday Friday :teeth:

lol nice try.

There's only three people with the VIP - Bailey, Equinox and Breakage. Even the other Inperspective DJs don't have it!

Phokus said:
lol nice try.

There's only three people with the VIP - Bailey, Equinox and Breakage. Even the other Inperspective DJs don't have it!
(y):teeth:

Damn i didn't think you could do anymore than the remix, the edits in the VIP must be so complex that they need a crack team of NASA's best mathematical experts to decipher the puzzle.

Breakage did the Final Chapter VIP and the RMX. They kept the Final Chapter VIP to themselves, b/c they "wanted something for their own sets", b/c I know lots of people have dubs of their tunes or whatever. Bailey actually didn't even have the Final Chapter VIP for a while. He was playing the version that was released, then he finally got laced with that VIP, which is so fucking sick. Breakage is a genius!

Back
Top Bottom