Who cares about you?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, Apr 6, 2014.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

I do. old karl from the Internet cares about you.
    but aside from that, who else? Are you popular in school right now? Or maybe you got a big family? or perhaps you are looking to recruit, living with girlfriend or flatmate. how many people in the world have you on their mind, on the bus to work in the morning on a regular Tuesday? cept me of course.

- - - Updated - - -

ah crap i should have done a poll. but I don't think I will, its not scientifically relevant information ä, this is more important than mere numbers, this is full of character, spiritual or spirited, rich in senan

rysk likes this.
  2. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

my mum, my best mate, my tasty new misses, and possibly a couple of you.

- - - Updated - - -

and i think everyone here cares about karl.

3. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

4. logikz

you dont seem bothered in the least to answer with such honesty, im happy to see you feeling good jools. goddamn old boy, good stuff.
    cept the part about me, its just that i write long incoherent rants regularly. that does not actualy mean people care, as it turns out,
    but if i cared, about people caring, about my internet bullshit, i suppose id get on twitter, bacefook and start my own blog. blogs. because it seems to me people start blogs, then they quite often start over. that seems common. oh and tumblr. some kind of feed, i know people sometimes refer to their "feeds". i actually followed a few people on twitter for a little, richard dawkins, stephen fry, ricky gervais, and as it turns out, not even the funniest and smartest people alive write much worth a damn, but flipping heck, those three post alot, fucking constantly, worse than me even. and its not even good, but i think its to do with them pushing their latest product, its a marketing tool more than anything. im talking about twitter now btw. unsubscribed as soon as i figured out where the fucking button was, and im now only following a guy name the funny racist and a few mates of mine, that post as if they were celebrities, there is a certain "tone" you take on twitter, where everything you write is supposed to be succinct and profound and witty, dont know if you noticed this

- - - Updated - - -

shut up sam, youll get harry started again. do not get harry started again ok, or theres going to be trouble. stalky internet hacky privacy trouble. anyway answer the question old shrimp-eyes, or discuss or something. nob.

rysk likes this.
  5. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

6. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

Various people in Canada, possibly my family, and probably be my colleagues (because they would be fucked without me)

7. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Everyone. Ever. Everyone cares about me. Even if they really fucking hate me. In order to hate someone you have to care.

Unless they rape your children.

Then you just hate them...

8. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

I really don't want to have to do that... but if it's the only way you will take the message in board then .... welll...

Moskit and danwell like this.
  9. logikz

Yeah andrew it's strange but your mum doesn't care about you, she's in the queue at asda buying the real cheap shit ketchup. cos it's up my what likes them ketchup sandwiches

Borf™, rysk, RUSSLA and 1 other person like this.
  10. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

11. Mania

Mania i fukin wot m8

12. logikz

I demand someone make me a ketchup sandwiches. dont see why Moskit should be so much his mum's favourite. I think I should be it for a while now

13. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

I'm refusing on the basis that ketchup sandwiches aren't real sandwiches. I've done a bit of research on this and I'm standing my ground.

14. logikz

don't be absurd Jeremy. not even you ä.

- - - Updated - - -

but that was the whole point of that post, And now he gets special treatment again. I'm very much against when he gets that.

15. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Thread made me think a bit.

I would have to say, probably all the people who do care about me ive been ignoring and avoiding :/. Family, friends, girlfriend... Theres that self loathing setting in again.

16. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

I'm pretty sure my wife and kid, my mom, my sister. My dad and I don't talk to each other anymore, and I'm fine with it. Maybe some co-workers here care about me too, but that's something I'm not sure about.

--

And Karl, I care about you too, man.

17. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

I care about the_voice aka John B's brother

18. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Tomato sauce application to sammich's is a special kind of science.

There are so many variations to its application: Spotting, drizzling (either in parallel lines or a continous snake from top to bottom of sammich), standard spreading, dashes...

The list goes on, the key to all this is uniformity and consistency, you don't want big pools of ketchup in one bite, then nothing in the next, it needs to be regimented perfectly for the optimum taste experience.

[​IMG]

EWOKS likes this.
  19. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

corned beef, mustard and ketchup sandwiches are the bees knees.
    i don't know why we use that expression, i should really look it up. but yeah, the bees bollocks it is.

who cares about me? jesus. not the religious dude, my mexican gardener. he does a swell job and never turns down a sammich of such ketchupy magnitude.

20. logikz

what an odd combination. a mexican gardener that actrually really cares about you. i suspect that to be somewhat fake tbh, same as this "corn beef" that you speak of, what the hell is that. im going to wikipedia it, spare me your handouts.