Who can finnish these lyrics for me? (Eksman)

danhumphreys

Fire Man Dan
Yo people. I need someone to tell me what all the bars are for this...

"...Who's that at the end of the line? Ahhh it's Caroline, Eksman what you up to tonight? Do you wanna meet me at 9? Fine meet me at the front line, Caroline make sure that your on time..."

Don't be writing dumb shit like a fool!

This guy will

eksman_main.jpg

"cos i got tequila waiting, dont forget the lime"
or
"shit caroline, babe you look fine"
or
"cos i got a patience like bomb bitch, step on the mine"
or
"cos i got a train to catch, and i need some more time"
or
"cos when you're not with me girl, you are on my mind"

lol they are all bollocks but hopefully you can get summin out of em

freque
xyz

They are fucking wack ass lines anyway.

Need actual poetic structure. Example.

Waitin to get in the club it's a approaching nine, askng caroline what the fuck is the time, swear i been waitin long in this fuckin line why am i writin these wack ass bars lets go back to mine.

Waitin to get in the club its approaching nine, askng caroline what the fuck s the time, swear i been waitin long in this fuckin line while you´re writin these wack ass bars lets go back to mine.

800px-Flag_of_Finland_(bordered).svg.png

Finnished..:teeth:

"...Who's that at the end of the line? Ahhh it's Caroline, Eksman what you up to tonight? Do you wanna meet me at 9? Fine meet me at the front line, Caroline make sure that your on time..."

Don't know man, probably something to do with knives, guns, drive-bys etc.

or i will fuck you from behind:D

What the fuck are you lot on about?

That eint the end of the bars, there's more at the start too... It's something like "187 down with the click and the phone rings... who's that at the end of the line..." (Not sure)

There's like another 8 lines after what I wrote too so stop writing foolish shit you fools!

Someone who actually knows just tell me them.

Last edited:

Waitin to get in the club it's a approaching nine, askng caroline what the fuck is the time, swear i been waitin long in this fuckin line why am i writin these wack ass bars lets go back to mine.

You must be some sort of dick'ed. Writing some dumb shit and trying to compare it to Eksmans lyrics... Don't come on here again, your an embarrassment!

"...Hoos daat at de end ovf de liin? Ahhh iis Kaaroliin, Eskiiman vat yoo up too toniit? Doo yoo vaana meet mee at 9? Fiin meet mee at de fronte liin, Kaaroliin maak suur dat yoor on tiim..."

Finnished like a muuvafuukka

I swear I just said that what I wrote eint all of it? Fuck me are you lot that dumb... Why would you come on here and just write what I wrote?

:mad:

I believe I was taking the piss out of the fact that you spelt FINNISH with two N's, making it a nationality and not a reference to terminate. Someone else also previously posted this.

Plus most posts have quoted you and then added their own (pisstaking) lyrics at the end of the quote. That's a quote; when you see your words in a box titled ORIGINALLY POSTED BY >>>>>

I believe you to be the dumb if the thread is 12 posts long and you still don't know a gwarning ruudbuoy.

/lesson

Last edited:
wagwan dan, i memba you giving it some hyper d bars up kingswood park on the cider time ago mate! Stew here, you were in my year 11 science til u disappeared lol?

anyways big ups mate haha, u still in the wood??

I believe I was taking the piss out of the fact that you spelt FINNISH with two N's, making it a nationality and not a reference to terminate. Someone else also previously posted this.

Plus most posts have quoted you and then added their own (pisstaking) lyrics at the end of the quote. That's a quote; when you see your words in a box titled ORIGINALLY POSTED BY >>>>>

I believe you to be the dumb if the thread is 12 posts long and you still don't know a gwarning ruudbuoy.

/lesson

What so you actually felt the need to come on and tell me I put an extra 'N'? ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARD??? Obviously you need a job or something else to occupy your time you FOOL!

And why you telling me about everyone else writing dumb shit... Like I don't know you DICK'ED! Then you tell me what a quote is??????? After I been writing post's with QUOTES??

YOU ARE ONE DUMB FUCK!

What so you actually felt the need to come on and tell me I put an extra 'N'? ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARD??? Obviously you need a job or something else to occupy your time you FOOL!

And why you telling me about everyone else writing dumb shit... Like I don't know you DICK'ED! Then you tell me what a quote is??????? After I been writing post's with QUOTES??

YOU ARE ONE DUMB FUCK!

Chill out man...

Also, why do you want to know Ecksman lyrics so badly... they are pretty poor.

Just does my nut in when people start writing irrelevant shit.

Ye I agree they eint that good, but they sound sick when he's chattin' them. One of them things I just want to know for no reason.

It is a forum though... banter is required.

I guess, I am a beats man, so the less mcing the better. Though I am a fan of Stamina, Conrad and SP.

Good luck on your hunt for the lyrics, maybe listen to some sets with him mcing, he uses the same lines from rave to rave.

Just does my nut in when people start writing irrelevant shit.

Ye I agree they eint that good, but they sound sick when he's chattin' them. One of them things I just want to know for no reason.
how can they sound "sick" when he's chattin them when ya cant even tell what he's saying? i'm guessing you have more than one set with him on, and i'm guessing he says these bars in most of his sets, if he sounds sick you would be able to figure out yourself what he's saying....

Back
Top Bottom