Who are Battery???

balistics

Not trying to create another Dawn Wall thread here, but does anyone know who the members of "Battery" are?

They had a release on Hardware last year & they've just released an EP on Metalheadz XX last week. All the info Headz has released is....

"Battery is an alias from some very accomplished producers who have decided to shed the old identity and bring a new edge to their production".

Discuss, argue, moan about the fact that it shouldn't matter... Go!

Always liked their tunes, hurt you was good relatively recently

fizzy piglets never gets old either

They posted a pic on twitter and one of the guys had arm hair and possibly a stick on tattoo from a bag of cheetos.
I've checked the fecal matter from all the top suspects, crossed referenced the dna with a hair i found in the sleeve of one of their releases and I've narrowed it down to 3 possible producers.

They posted a pic on twitter and one of the guys had arm hair and possibly a stick on tattoo from a bag of cheetos.
I've checked the fecal matter from all the top suspects, crossed referenced the dna with a hair i found in the sleeve of one of their releases and I've narrowed it down to 3 possible producers.

Hahahaha, never change dnbforum.

They also posted a view from their hotel window

worst_everything_12.jpg

lol!!! When I first listened to this EP there was something familiar about these tunes which I didn't really like, I knew someone/s had to be involved that I never really quite got into in the past. Being Craggz & Parallel makes perfect sense.

lol!!! When I first listened to this EP there was something familiar about these tunes which I didn't really like, I knew someone/s had to be involved that I never really quite got into in the past. Being Craggz & Parallel makes perfect sense.

That can be the template for when Dawn Wall turns out to be someone people dont like to cover their asses. Replace Craggz and Parallel with Rob Swire, Original Sin, Sub Focus etc

That can be the template for when Dawn Wall turns out to be someone people dont like to cover their asses. Replace Craggz and Parallel with Rob Swire, Original Sin, Sub Focus etc

That's kinda why I'm finding it hard to believe that Dawn Wall is someone like Sub Focus as an example. Whoever Dawn Wall is/are must have been producing good music in the first place because of the quality of their productions. But lets not turn this thread into a Dawn Wall discussion haha!

I must say I prefer Craggz & Parallel's new style as Battery, really like Hornsey Dub, be interesting to see what they release next.

That's kinda why I'm finding it hard to believe that Dawn Wall is someone like Sub Focus as an example. Whoever Dawn Wall is/are must have been producing good music in the first place because of the quality of their productions. But lets not turn this thread into a Dawn Wall discussion haha!

I must say I prefer Craggz & Parallel's new style as Battery, really like Hornsey Dub, be interesting to see what they release next.

First of, Sub Focus has produced many great tunes. Second, he's not Dawn Wall. Moving on :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom