who agrees the woolies sale is shit?

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
where's all this supposed reductions then? the only 50% off shit is some piss poor woolworths worth it! range hair sizzlers. games, cd's & dvd's are a nonce sucking 10% off, ain't this place ment to be more dead than the queens mother in a few days? sort the sale out woolworths.

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
GOT BANNED FOR LIFE FOR SHOPLIFTING PICnMIX WHEN I WAS 15

DOWN WITH THE CORPORATE FUCKS

similar thing happened to me throwing a piece back at my mate the other week (hit him in the balls i think), manager said 'you don't want me to get all ARSE OVER TITS about it now...' gayest threat i've ever heard. must say, i went in there the other day, and walked around eating about a quid fifties worth (half of one of them tubs) whilst people were scrouging through the shit bargains. no chocolate fudges left now though :(

Last edited:

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
similar thing happened to me throwing a piece back at my mate the other week (hit him in the balls i think), manager said 'you don't want me to get all ARSE OVER TITS about it now...' gayest threat i've ever heard. must say, i went in there the week after, and walked around eating about a quid fifties worth, whilst people were scrouging through the shit bargains. no chocolate fudges left now though :(

No you throwing pick n mix at your mates balls is the gayest thing I've ever heard

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
where's all this supposed reductions then? the only 50% off shit is some piss poor woolworths worth it! range hair sizzlers. games, cd's & dvd's are a nonce sucking 10% off, ain't this place ment to be more dead than the queens mother in a few days? sort the sale out woolworths.

:word:

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
I ain't been to Woolies for years either...

Walked past the one in Croydon the other day tho and it looked like a bomb site inside.

I doubt the staff really give a fuck anymore...

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
I ain't been to Woolies for years either...

Walked past the one in Croydon the other day tho and it looked like a bomb site inside.

I doubt the staff really give a fuck anymore...

That one always looks like a bomb site. Yes it's all rubbish though, but I might buy a new pencil case.

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
That one always looks like a bomb site. Yes it's all rubbish though, but I might buy a new pencil case.

get one of these babies.

Top Bottom