Who actually makes decent jump up these days?

Tyke, Pleasure, Heist, Hazard.

Original Sin and Taxman tunes recently have been pretty hit and miss. When they get it right though.....

what happened to the force?
and vital elements and sensa or bluefoot (before faggy liquid which is good tho)

what happened to the force?
and vital elements and sensa or bluefoot (before faggy liquid which is good tho)

the force are still releasing tunes, Bloodclart Bass from them is big only came out a few months ago

Sensa is only releasing tunes as Hybrid Minds now, more techy and liquid than jumpup though

vital elements is mainly making jungle/ragga dnb whatever you want to call it

Last edited:
when jump up was fun over how bad ass that drone or wompy sound sounds
it was alot better

the force are still releasing tunes, Bloodclart Bass from them is big only came out a few months ago

Sensa is only releasing tunes as Hybrid Minds now, more techy dnb than jumpup though

i knew sensa was part of hybrid minds hence the faggy liquid bit.lol

grid used to release loads of sick jump up
and zombie havent herd much from zombie tho
wasnt it part of grid?

its dagz

no one can understand what he says

he complains about andy c not releasing mixes and complains when he does

Sensa is only releasing tunes as Hybrid Minds now, more techy and liquid than jumpup though

sounds like he's grown out of it like a lot of you have - Hybrid Minds releases are a little bit more 'grown up' if you ask me..........................you'll all be listening to thier sort of sounds when you've had your ears bashed by all the Jump up you've been listening too over the years ;)

as Eksman says "blud you're talking gibberish" all those artists kill it, don't get what you're saying?

I'd agree, maybe except Tyke, only heard a few tunes and havent really been impressed by any of them. Good little mix fillers but nothing really stands out for me.

If you think all new jump up is crap, mix/listen to old jump up. Simples. If its a tune its a tune whether it was made 5 years or 5 days ago.

Back
Top Bottom