Do u like Dubstep?

• Yes

Votes: 83 79.8%
  • NO!! it Whack!!

Votes: 21 20.2%

• Total voters

djflicky

VIP Junglist
Dubstep seems to be getting bigger by the day! and with a few of the D&B heads trying there hand at it what are your thoughts in general??

Im really feeling it!! loving the fucky techy stuff ie Skream, Benga, Babylon system, Joker MASSIVE!!

Kinda need a " Sort of..?" in that poll cos i really dig some of it but some of that shite that gets released is just beyond me!

I think it's OK, some of my mates are sucking on it so hard atm and it's getting annoying, I'd choose a dnb night over a dubstep night any day but it has it's place

The two can work hand in hand though. Think its a really nice touch having dubstep to warm up a party before the DNB. Makes you appreciate the drums more when it all kicks off. Not a fan of a Dubstep only night, doesn't really appeal to.

The two can work hand in hand though. Think its a really nice touch having dubstep to warm up a party before the DNB. Makes you appreciate the drums more when it all kicks off. Not a fan of a Dubstep only night, doesn't really appeal to.

x2. and it can work as a room 2 or 3 alternative to the dnb

haha, yer i like it. it makes a nice change to dnb, esspecially if ur at a big rave its nice to n see wots gwaning in the dubstep room. but i agree that i prefer a dnb night to a dubstep night any day of the week. i think it makes a nice side dish to the main course of dnb.

but the prob i think with dub is, thats theres soooooooo much shit that my taste in dub means i have to filter thru alot of crap to find the tunes i like. IMO the main reason for this is cos its only a baby on the scene wheras dnb is just hitting its rebelious teens and is more refined and varied as a genre.

so to sum up i like it alot but its not as matured as dnb.

(sorry for all the metaphors)

Lets face it.... its one of. If not the biggest music movement the worlds seen in recent times. Only a couple of year ago dub-step was almost non-existant. Now its played in clubs all over the country.

I remember the days when you could go to a dnb rave and Room 2 would be all Hip-Hop.... now.... 9 of 10 times its dub-step.

Even if people dont like it, you have to respect what its achieved in such a short period of time....

Where is it home by the way??

i mean. Drum'n'Bass was concieved in London. To this day London remains the home of Drum'n'Bass. But where is the home of Dub-Step?? is it London aswell??

the one thing better about dubstep is that it has generally less sausage fests than some pure dnb nights lol

clockwork all up in this bizatchaaaa :D

Lets face it.... its one of. If not the biggest music movement the worlds seen in recent times. Only a couple of year ago dub-step was almost non-existant. Now its played in clubs all over the country.

I remember the days when you could go to a dnb rave and Room 2 would be all Hip-Hop.... now.... 9 of 10 times its dub-step.

Even if people dont like it, you have to respect what its achieved in such a short period of time....

Where is it home by the way??

i mean. Drum'n'Bass was concieved in London. To this day London remains the home of Drum'n'Bass. But where is the home of Dub-Step?? is it London aswell??

croydon i'm led to believe.

this. would get bored pretty quickly of an all dubstep night

Back
Top Bottom