Who’s Benny L Blowing?

ambusher

Keep It Funky!!
Hi guys this not by any means a hatred thread at all just been finding it idly bizzare that this guy has been choosing to do all the remixes as of late as every single one sounds exacly the same ...:as the thread title says ? ? ? ?

can I ask what kind of events this guys runs or what kind of label he runs .... or what kind or relatives he has in the scene ?

cause there’s something going on here ?

yeah does seem like everyone wants a slice of dat benny l cake... he even had an ep on metalheadz despite not really having a headz style sound at all.

nothing against him as a producer, done some heavy tunes..

Pretty sure its just an automated response.

If you put water in the freezer, it turns to ice.

If you make a tune, Benny L "remixes" it.

Hi guys this not by any means a hatred thread at all just been finding it idly bizzare that this guy has been choosing to do all the remixes as of late as every single one sounds exacly the same ...:as the thread title says ? ? ? ?

can I ask what kind of events this guys runs or what kind of label he runs .... or what kind or relatives he has in the scene ?

cause there’s something going on here ?
You make a tune, you send it to Benny L if you want him to remix it, you pay for it, you get the Benny L remix back...simple as that.
Obviously lots of producers like his style atm.

Pretty sure its just an automated response.

If you put water in the freezer, it turns to ice.

If you make a tune, Benny L "remixes" it.
does that include remixes of Benny L remixes? does he remix your remix of his remix of your tune?

does that include remixes of Benny L remixes? does he remix your remix of his remix of your tune?
It's an infinite loop that will outlive the universe. At the end of time there will be nothing. Just the faint sound of a tugboat coming from apparently nowhere.

He was certainly the man of the moment for quite sometime, possibly still is... His foghorn sound almost started a whole new subgenre of dnb, or a full blown fashionable production trend at the very least. Which in itself is a pretty huge achievement in today's dnb climate were basically everything that has or could be done has been done.

So he has defiantly earned his place within the genre, there's no doubt about that, he's an extremely talented producer.

In saying that, his music isn't for me at all (n)

Although I'm not a big fan of the foghorn, Benny L is definitely a cut above the rest in terms of that style.

Vantablack is almost Dillinja'esque with those breaks that come in. His production definitely has more depth than the rest of the Foghorn ensemble.

Recharge remix was decent but generally disappointing. Always expect big things when I see a Benny L remix but usually a big let down

Back
Top Bottom