WhiteGalYardie NSFW

D

dirty breaks

Re: WhiteGalYardie

"Hello, you have reached WhiteGalYardie, the gyal with the tight pussy, I'm sorry I'm not available to take your call, but please leave your message after the tone"

:rofl:

but seriously though. fucking white people.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'd take her out for a heavy night night on the wray & neph n dragon stout, take a for a slap up supper of jerk chicken, curried goat, fried plantain, patties & stew beef.

Smash her up the gary for 3 hours, leaving all ejaculate inside.

Position my face next to her slackened 'lacky band in the morning, then airhorn her out of her sleep, taking a hefty shart of of her spicy spunky buttgravy to annoint my boat & baptise me with win.

I will be reborn.

My life will be complete.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I don't say this often enough but, she really is offensive to look at. I'd imagine her gunt really kicks out a festerous pong that'd sting the nostrils. The type of smell that's so strong, you could literally taste it.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
id fuck a dead sparrow at this point but this is just too much .even dagz photoshop wouldnt manage it. the song is pretty spiffy, idve sworn derek wouldve loved it if it werent for that very inspired comment which i cant bloody rep cos have to spread etc etc