White noise

riisu reminded me... what the frequency the gets women juicing (supposudly) 33hz? anyone ever experimented with a b-line at this frequency?

meh...
129155459888479173.jpg

riisu reminded me... what the frequency the gets women juicing (supposudly) 33hz? anyone ever experimented with a b-line at this frequency?

Yea mate, i heard 33htz, i always wanted to try this lol but never remembered to when in the studio. dont reckon its a good idea now as my girl is pregnant and who knows what it could do... :-S lol! maybe one day tho!

thats ridiculous, but i doubt there would actually be much noise. probs just more of a vibration than anything and a very low pitched buzzing. i guess it all depends on what sub sound u use tho, and whether you boost any other frequencies aswell as the lowend

I think that would be enough to pop your ear drums tbh, way louder than a jet engine.

i know.... think you would need ear defenders for that one!

apparently, air is not a great conductor for bass... so if you are touching a solid object (ie sat on it) then you don't need such dbs... also, alot of washing machines rotate at a certain speed that is equivalent to 33hz?

Back
Top Bottom