White Label Dnb LAUNCH @ The White Heather, Ferndown

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
------------------------------------------------------------
White Label Dnb @ The White Heather - 17th April

So I hosted my birthday bash at a real swish pub in my local town and it went rather well, so consequently have been asked back to run another night of Dave and Barry! This time with a few more DJs and a bigger crowd to really set the vibe.

The sound system will be the same as before, 2x 15" Pevey Sub woofers, 2x 400w RCFs, and 2x 400w Mackies! The sound will be crisp I can assure you!

LINE UP

WHITEY DJ ( ENTER, DESTINY )

FELON MC ( ENTER, DESTINY )

SCUBA ( iSKANK )

RUSSLA ( RECHARGE )

MORLEY MORE ( iSKANK )

PESTICIDE ( Dubstep Set )

JACKADIAMONDS MC

BOB C MC

SIMPLIFLY

FREE ENTRY ALL NIGHT

Its a while away but wana get as many heads down for this one, got the potential to be a massive night!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=63444600917&ref=ts

Last edited:
Yes boys pop down, Whitey is the biggest DJ on the scene at the moment in Bournemouth so garentted to rip it up :)

Yes boys pop down, Whitey is the biggest DJ on the scene at the moment in Bournemouth so garentted to rip it up :)

Yeah i think hes playing at Dust til Dawn on saturday?

anyway back on topic, my 'diary' (not that i have one) is free, will have to try get a few people and pop down... was there the usual pub goers there like usual? or people who actually enjoy the music?!

Ah man Ferndown and the the towns around must have a 50-60 strong plus crowd that are full blown DNB heads, so its all about the music for sure. We all usually have to head out to town but having a night so local is what everyone wants. So it really has the potential to be something massive in the next year :) If all goes well we'll be seeing some BIG names down for the night!

Yes Dubzie where you from then if you can walk home? If your a ferndown lad i must know ya, lived here 19 years lol!

OH AND BUMP, THIS FRIDAY PEOPLE!

Ah good ol' West Moors! Yeh I know a few Joes but not anyone whos DJs, surname? Do you know Spacky and Louis Pulford by any chance, West moors DJs. if you hit Ferndown upper then you must be in Sam Duckers year right?

And yeah it Russ Ashley, i'm 21 so a bit older then you tho... But everyone knows everyone round here init lol!

Nice one dude, well happy with how it all went.. Apart from me getting absolutely smashed and boking everywhere at the end lol!

Cheers to all that came :) Next event coming soon!!

Back
Top Bottom