White devils

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah my dude fuck white amerikkka
Sorry Claud,
But don't you think it was better when your people got free housing, the Irish dug ditches, the Germans were in Germany, the Mexicans lived with @DARK Lizardo in Brazil, next to MY rain forest, the Chinese got nuked, and those god damn commy Russians stayed in the.... No wait, Putin is cool now. The butt buddies were converted back Baptist Minsters, and the Italians made me pizza, and womens knew their place in the kitchen.
Yes, Claud it is time to make America great Again. Donald Trump will lead a mighty, white, and christian army to make America GREAT again. Your just jealous that Muslim Blacky President is in jail for starting Iraq war.

Also, that last video. I was hoping for the dude to declare that he was the BIGGER man, and he would STAND on principal, and WALK away from it. I also would of told the guy I'm an American and can speak any language I want. It is my 1st Amendment right and if he does not like it he could go back to Nolegastan. That is what I would of done anyway, but I'm a white American Asshole.

Also, on a more serious note. Scary times in our country Claud. In the past these people lived on the fringes of society or just in the South. This alt right moment has embolden these fucking insane assholes, and even more scary, their leaders are solidifying and bringing back institutionalized racism.

Last edited:

Moskit

:rodigan:
You'll need to speak slower and use smaller simplified words/phrasing, or poor claws will be here for a week trying to decipher that, what with the Glaucoma and awful burnt skin n such...

:2thumbs:

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
Only communism/anarchy can maga.

Gulag for all people named Mc Guire, Ginelli, Johansen, Schultz and Farnsworth.

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Sorry Claud,
But don't you think it was better when your people got free housing, the Irish dug ditches, the Germans were in Germany, the Mexicans lived with @DARK Lizardo in Brazil, next to MY rain forest, the Chinese got nuked, and those god damn commy Russians stayed in the.... No wait, Putin is cool now. The butt buddies were converted back Baptist Minsters, and the Italians made me pizza, and womens knew their place in the kitchen.
Yes, Claud it is time to make America great Again. Donald Trump will lead a mighty, white, and christian army to make America GREAT again. Your just jealous that Muslim Blacky President is in jail for starting Iraq war.

Also, that last video. I was hoping for the dude to declare that he was the BIGGER man, and he would STAND on principal, and WALK away from it. I also would of told the guy I'm an American and can speak any language I want. It is my 1st Amendment right and if he does not like it he could go back to Nolegastan. That is what I would of done anyway, but I'm a white American Asshole.

Also, on a more serious note. Scary times in our country Claud. In the past these people lived on the fringes of society or just in the South. This alt right moment has embolden these fucking insane assholes, and even more scary, their leaders are solidifying and bringing back institutionalized racism.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
AEHAEHAEHAEHHAEHAEHAEHA you are such a fucking class act clod, haha with the animated gifs, its usually 100% shit and just really weird basketball guys doing faces which means nothing outside of america, but this made me laugh. haha lookatem go!! haaa look at it. touch it.

Sorry Claud,

too true buddy, but that part of blazing saddles would crease me right the f¤#k up every time. i also memorized the badguys speech about all the types of criminals he wants recruited, because oddly enough, i thought i could put it in a rap? yeah i thought i was a rapper when i was like 10, as it turns out, i really really am not a rapper.

i mean im the best out of all you jerks. but that still doesnt mean shit, check out daylyts battles if you want to hear some bars.

im crying to the kife - pass this on, btw. the whole album melts my face and breaks my heart,

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
AEHAEHAEHAEHHAEHAEHAEHA you are such a fucking class act clod, haha with the animated gifs, its usually 100% shit and just really weird basketball guys doing faces which means nothing outside of america, but this made me laugh. haha lookatem go!! haaa look at it. touch it.

too true buddy, but that part of blazing saddles would crease me right the f¤#k up every time. i also memorized the badguys speech about all the types of criminals he wants recruited, because oddly enough, i thought i could put it in a rap? yeah i thought i was a rapper when i was like 10, as it turns out, i really really am not a rapper.

i mean im the best out of all you jerks. but that still doesnt mean shit, check out daylyts battles if you want to hear some bars.

im crying to the kife - pass this on, btw. the whole album melts my face and breaks my heart,

What, I am so good a rap that and spitting lyrics that I... I.... I'm better than you.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
NUH UH "IVANS". PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. AS IF

IM WHATS WHAT AROUND HERE.

ME, NOT YOU.

x. the king.

ps. never try something again.