whisper on the wind

fucking heavy as usual, only thing i can say is that im not sure about that pad carrying on into the drop, think it would sound better if you cut it out after the intro (it sounds a bit jolly for the actual drop itself)

sick

i like the vocal touch and pad.........sa bit soft for you tho aint it vick am used to avin nightmares after goin on your myspace, anyway its all gravy as usual sick tune.

I liked this man, good vibe too. the production is sweet. you heading in a new direction/open to new evolving ideas?

i cant wait to hear it man! ive updated my tune btw, more of a moving bass now, loudened the drums like you said too ;)

nice nice nice mr V. Good to hear something a liitle different from ya. Lovin the voice werk mate.
Got some shit in the pipeline mate. Bear with me and i'll be intouch.
peace

good production, nice filters... unsure on the vocal piching.
sounds a little muddy overall? (too much reverb?) would like to hear in a Dry studio environment.. sounds a lil drenched. try a 174bpm? like it tho bro, these are initial quick comments, im now listenin UNSEEN and its SickNESS... respek man. peez

ok.. i had a good listen ya myspace mr vega. Im feelin the cut of ya jib. 'Misanthropes' and 'Unseen' Hard like batfink shield...like dem a lot. choppy stabz and tek vibes ama lovin........
Bloodshield and Bad dreams dip a lil' too far left for me, kinda Gabba territory. fukn good sounds overall tho... peez

Attachments

• batfink-poster_L.jpg
    batfink-poster_L.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom