While I am still free to say this...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Psy Klone, Mar 19, 2003.

1. Psy Klone

Psy Klone SLC Drum and Bass

While I still have the freedom to say this, I would like it to be known that I am mortified at the current state of affairs. Even after being foiled BY the UN in COUNTLESS lies and methods of deceit, the US has decided to abandon them. Fearing the vote wouldn't go their way; the Bush administration has opted to withdraw the proposal for resolution from the Security Council. Instead of letting inspections continue, and letting the WORLD (Saddam is a GLOBAL threat, right Mr Bush? Right??) try to resolve the situation through peaceful means, we have taken it upon ourselves to "disarm" (I think that's Texan for "invade") Iraq with vast military measures. We say this is liberation, but the "Shock and Awe" technique we are about to use is nothing less than GENOCIDE. We will be inducing terror on a global scale.
    It's sad when even corporate-controlled media (i.e. Walter Cronkite, Dan Rather, USA Today, etc.), the Pope, and one's own father (Mr Bush, Sr) denounces the war, administering blistering dissent to the administration. Our traditional allies have all condemned our actions, even some are threatening war against us in subtle language. We are burning bridges that the nation's presidency has worked so hard to build.
    Even in our own country, students and teachers are being suspended from school for "unpatriotic speech". People are being arrested at protests, while others are ridiculed for exercising their fundamental rights of assembly, speech, and expression. Dining establishments are childishly re-naming food items to spite the French, while others call for boycotting of our non-supporters.
    We have sacrificed freedoms for "security". Do you feel any safer than before 9/11? A great man once said, "to exchange liberty for security is to have neither". Another legislation that is about to hit the floor will completely destroy the Bill of Rights, leaving citizens at the mercy of John Aschroft.
    Behind the scenes, it seems like every politician I've seen on TV is a Zionist, an Israeli Nationalist, or sucking the dick of one. When a man like Perle is accusing one of the nations most acclaimed investigative journalists of terrorism, you know something's wrong. What's even more disturbing is that while we give Israel more and more money, things like the death of an AMERICAN peace activist at the hands of an ISRAELI troop (he ran her over with a bulldozer, even backing up) is getting little-to-no publicity. Nor has it got any criticism by the US government (you know, the one that wants to protect you). All she receives is a smear in an Israeli newspaper, and domestic media undermining her intelligence. If you think the situation in occupied Palestine is bad now, just wait until the world's focused on our "disarming of a terrorist regime".
    I don't know why our government can't just be honest with us. It's not like they really have public or global support, and are acting against our wishes anyway. What difference does it make anyway? They might as well just say, "We are commencing the take-over of Iraq. We intend to destroy the city of Baghdad, as well as steal Iraqi-owned natural resources. Saddam, you have 48 hours to leave, or you will be destroyed as well." If they are bold enough to think that in spite of the glaring evidence against us this is a just war, they have another thing coming. The results of this massacre will be horrific. They can only fool the public for so long (of course, by the time we wake, it may already be too late.)
    God Bless America

2. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

Respex,

1st casualty of war is truth they say.

But this ain't 'war' it's mass murder.

I was just about to post 'trax that got banned in last gulf war': all 'Bomb the Bass', all ' Massive Attack', 'Atomic' by Blondie!, ' Flash' by Queen!!! (whatabout the hard house version now), the list goes on, seriously at least 200 innocent trax.

Peace On Earth.

3. Psy Klone

Respekt

"All war is based on deception"- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

4. WARDY

WARDY DNBMASSIVE.CO.UK

are u american?? cos that is the sorta cheese i would expect from one.

YAWN.

5. skope

skope promoti0nal.douchbag

i think thats a bit uncalled for fella.
    this is some heavy shiznit, dont undermine maties opinions - it's not really your place is it?
    have some respect at least eh?

6. sampa

sampa ShadowSniper

War with sadam has been inevitable for months now. We know so little about what is really going on now-hate to say it but we are only told what they want us to hear. It's hard to base arguements on what we don't know about.
    All we can do now is wait for our economy to suffer during an iminent recession and pick up the pieces that the oil barons leave for us---DAMN :(
    We can however voice our opinions openly like this-can the citizens of Iraq do that? Probably not because most of them have probably never touched a computer and if they could then they would be to afraid to oppose the regime, (I know, my aunt moved to Iraq for business and from what I've heard, it really isn't the most liberated place to live)-poor bastards! The only way to help them is to remove sadam-he's a proper wanka.
    Tis a sad situation:mad:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2003
  7. 2slick

2slick Member

Debka files

check out this site, it has alot of info 'bout the war.
    www.debka.com

8. Psy Klone

9. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

"War isnt about who's right, it's about who's left"
    - Winstin Chirchil (sorry if its misspelt)

10. sampa

sampa ShadowSniper

Churchill-close, but you do come from upside down land and all that blood rushing to ur head can't be good for you!!!! :lol: :D

Last edited: Mar 21, 2003
  11. Psy Klone

12. WARDY

WARDY DNBMASSIVE.CO.UK

EZ NOw!! i was only joking,

just wanted to get things straight on my above thread. cos loking at it, it does seem well larey.... i was taking the piss out of the title.. not what psy said... the bit about ' while im still free to say this' i thought it sounded cheese.
    sorry if i was misunderstood.

big up all crews.
    respek.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2003
  13. ZESTOI

ZESTOI time for heroes.

War's so stupid. Argh. :cry:

14. bsmoke

bsmoke New Member

this war makes me embarrased to be american sometimes.

our own president is on his own little vendetta to finish what his dear old dad (who also sucked as a president) started. Bush Jr remarked on the US protesers 'they don't hold the view of the majority of US citizens'

i haven't met one american that is in full support of this BS war. way to listen to your people, little Bush!