Which stocks are in your portfolio?

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
So, I thought about buying some Apple stock when it dropped to $150 back in December 2018 but I wasn't ready yet. I was still trying to learn and didn't have a brokerage set up.

If I would have put $1000 on it back then it would be like $2700 now.

With this split it closed at $129 today, close to what it was back then when it dropped and rose again.

Last edited:

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
So, I bought one share of Apple stock a few weeks ago and it split today so now I have 4 shares. Curious to see how that does. Thinking on buying more.
It seems unstoppable much like Tesla. Plus heading into the holidays Apple will likely continue to rise at the same time it’s ridiculously overpriced and expensive. Check out Utz

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
This one looks good too

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
Yeah, Robinhood isn't working right now.

I had just sold a fractional share of Zoom on Friday because I was playing around with those. Should have kept that one a few more days.

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
Yeah, Robinhood isn't working right now.

I had just sold a fractional share of Zoom on Friday because I was playing around with those. Should have kept that one a few more days.
I swear this may be the last stray on this bullshit platform, it does this every few months. The comments on twitter show people fuming (again)

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
"Brokerage accounts can make you feel very wealthy or very poor. But it isn't real money until you sell," said Colas. "If you put your stimulus check into a Robinhood account and that $1,200 is now $3,000, take your $1,200 out. You'll be left with house money."

This was the advice my grandfather gave to my mom which she gave to me.

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
Brutal 2 days but NASDAQ will come back. Despite fundamentals technology is the future just a ton of hedge funds taking profits. S&p will bounce back as well heading into covid season

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
I've been playing Robinhood like a video game.

Put in $100 with permission to lose it all.

Came out with 11% return since August.

Tested their system by depositing 11 dollars into my account.

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
I've been playing Robinhood like a video game.

Put in $100 with permission to lose it all.

Came out with 11% return since August.

Tested their system by depositing 11 dollars into my account.
Same here. Playing with SoFi too. They’re checking account is dope

Top Bottom