Which producers are in your top 5?

dizzledee

soul muscle
VIP Junglist
This threads been done before, I know that. But times change.. producers drop off the face of the earth *cough* Culture Shock *cough* so I thought I'd start afresh instead of bumping this badboy: http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/89160-top-5-artists

List below your top 5 producers. Me and my mate did this last night and could instantly reel off the biggest 5 for us, these are guys who's tunes will ALWAYS feature in our mixing.

(In no particular order)

1. Calibre
2. Break
3. Noisia
4. Culture Shock (Despite his upsetting lack of releases.. I don't like thinking about it.. it makes me blubber)
5. Hazard

Break
Calibre
Hazard
Culture Shock
Logistics (i don't think he gets enough credit when it comes to being one of the best the scene has)

In no order as well but these are artists that I generally throw in the mix:
!) Break
2) Logistics
3) Audio
4) SPY
5) Hazard

Jubei
Break
Audio
Ed Rush
Optical
Need For Mirrors
Alix Perez(before chroma x chords)
Nymfo(tho his recent stuff are a bit hit n miss for me)

Last edited:
Break (love how he is on everyones list so far, fucking should be!)

Dillinja - I dont care about his newest releases, the back catalogue is still un-parred with most others.

Spectrasoul

Foreign Concept - havn't heard a bad tune of his yet.

Ulterior Motive

No order

Culture Shock
Break
Noisia
Enei
Logistics

Too many to mention though, Calibre, Mefjus, Phace, S.P.Y., Rockwell, SpectraSoul, Alix Perez and Technimatic could be have easily fitted in.

Remember when someone on this forum said Break was overrated?

Proof that humans can be deaf & stupid at the same time

Enei - love this guys style
Phace & Misanthrop- massive intro's on their tunes
Optiv/BTK --> These guys are doing it for me this year
Spectrasoul- couple of the older tunes will stay forever in the bag

Will leave number 5 open, there's just too much upcoming talent that i'm playing out, and other good producers in the scene we should never forget about.

Clarity
Skeptical
Marcus Intalex
Break
Om Unit

And that's current. Top 5 is haaaaard work!

sam binga should get a mention, his juke stuff and dnb is unbelievable, the ep on 50 weapons is always played on my radio show

Only 5? Jesus.

Break
BCee
SpectraSoul
Optiv & BTK
For 5th spot, either Calibre/SPY/Enei/Emperor/Noisia/Intelligent Manners/Cyantific/Culture Shock/TooManyToList

Back
Top Bottom