Which one to go to tonight... Marky & Friends at Fabric or Subfusion at The Lightbox?

Mish Mash

VIP Junglist
Title says it all. Me and a few mates are either going to Fabric for Marky & Friends or to the Lightbox for Submission

Here are both line ups-

Subfusion-

FRICTION
RANDALL
BAILEY
BRYAN GEE
STORM B2B FLIGHT
NEED FOR MIRRORS
FLOOD
LADY CALIBER

HOSTED BY
WREC - DARRISON - FATS - AD
STAPLETON - CHICKABOO - DEEFA

Marky & Friends-

DJ Marky
Ms Dynamite Live
Roska & Jamie George
S.P.Y.
DJ Fiend
GQ
DRS

Breakage
Plastician
Marcus Nasty & Shantie
Dem 2
RacknRuin
Rattus Rattus & Klose One
P Money
hosted by Illaman

Spectrasoul
Joe Syntax
Lung
Blu Mar Ten
Eleven8
Wrec
Ruthless

I've never been to the Lightbox and I've never been to a Marky & Friends, but I have been to Fabric loads. I'm leaning a bit more towards Subfusion mainly cos of Friction, but then Fabric has the variety of 3 rooms... if anyone has any idea which one will be better let me know!

Re: Which one to go to tonight... Marky & Friends at Fabric or Subfusion at The Light

I'd probably go to Fabric. Friction is a bit of a mixed bag, if he's playing a Shogun esq set then it's wicked, but if he's crowd pleasing he's fucking boring to watch.
Either way, overall Fabric has the better line up.

Re: Which one to go to tonight... Marky & Friends at Fabric or Subfusion at The Light

I'd probably go to Fabric. Friction is a bit of a mixed bag, if he's playing a Shogun esq set then it's wicked, but if he's crowd pleasing he's fucking boring to watch.
Either way, overall Fabric has the better line up.

Spot on, the way friction disappoints when he is not a shogun is silly, every fucking time. Also whenever marky has 2hrs plus its not to be missed.

All about med school room 3. Last one was beautiful music all night

Know its a bit late- but Marky and Friends, purely for Spy, let alone Marky, Breakage and Plastician.

Marky Smashed this and so did Spectrasoul.. there remix of No Fear by Enei is a Tune, Breakage smashed it aswell

Back
Top Bottom