WHICH ONE ARE U GOIN TOOOOOOOO?!!?!!!!

BlazinAndy

Just wanna kno which Rave ur goin to on NEW YEARS EVE!!!?!??

NYE at NEC?

luks big with random concept vs One nation

or......

NYE bournemouth?

Tho bournemouth luks heavy!!

I'm off to Bournemouth... Brummyland is way too far for me! Also, one of my mates is at Uni in Bournemouth so I can drive up and stay there after for a few days!

Should be a good 'un.

im in dam....need to hit up a rave over there with all the dutchies and 1000's of other tourists.....

Im totally sick of those big raves at NYE. All the big ones are the same IMO.. Too busy, cant chat with your friends. Been to loads..always ends up being a big mission, cant get drinks, etc etc....~(except for Breakneck of course ;) )

Im off to Prague for five days! Much more fun..bottles of champagne for £8, beautiful women, plush hotels and you can eat in great restaraunts for a tenner....give me that any day!

(maybe im just turning into an old twat..lol)

might have to visit a dnb party though ..represent n all that! lol.

Last edited:
I intend to get nicely mashed in a local bar and fuck the raves, too expensive and nothing good on anyway

Me n few m8s are thinkin of doin a mission to nec arena not sure what to expect tho. Wish the main arena was DNB tho rather than happy hardcore whats that about?

NEC has been good the last few years in terms of production/soundsystem etc, just the line up that let it down. - not enough mc's so big gaps where no/random mc's get on the mic. This year the line up is better because to random concept being involved

Back
Top Bottom