DnB Which of these Events should I visit??..

alkemisten3

Hi fellow bass'ers ...
Im a dude living in the sunny south European island of Malta, going for some top notch DnB event for the first time (as there, surprise surprise is non-existing over here).

I am completely sold on
  • UKF Bassculture in Alexandra palace

http://www.ukfbassculture.com/
Features Chase n Status which (yes I know are commercial) one of my absolute must-see...

As an alternative, I have>
  • Hospitality end of sept. in Brixton academy.
.. Featuring one of my favs. Netsky, along with Danny Byrd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syL_VLgMpAw&feature=relmfu

Any other suggestions for upcoming events around Europe featuring top notch DnB, preferably UK, Netherlands or Belgium...?

I am looking for loads of fun, top notch DnB, amazing light shows, REAL dnb-heads (no blond teens screaming wooooo in super high pitch)... and possibly some Mary J :) :slick:

Hi fellow bass'ers ...
Im a dude living in the sunny south European island of Malta, going for some top notch DnB event for the first time (as there, surprise surprise is non-existing over here).

I am completely sold on

Features Chase n Status which (yes I know are commercial) one of my absolute must-see...

Any other suggestions for upcoming events around Europe featuring top notch DnB, preferably UK, Netherlands or Belgium...?

I am looking for loads of fun, top notch DnB, amazing light shows, REAL dnb-heads (no blond teens screaming wooooo in super high pitch)... and possibly some Mary J :) :slick:

You're shit out of luck mate, expect plenty of these types of people attending Hospitality and C&S

Metalheadz @ Cable - Sept 17th

Breakage, Marcus Intalex B2B Klute, D Bridge B2B Jubei, Commix, Lenzman, Mikal and very special guest - David Rodigan

MCs: Justyce, Moose, SP:MC

End of

Hi fellow bass'ers ...

I am completely sold on

Please tell me you're kidding..

Metalheadz @ Cable - Sept 17th

Breakage, Marcus Intalex B2B Klute, D Bridge B2B Jubei, Commix, Lenzman, Mikal and very special guest - David Rodigan

MCs: Justyce, Moose, SP:MC

End of

because that would appeal to someone whos fav DJs are Netsky and Danny Byrd?

to be honest, those choices will be great for your taste, but Im afraid blondes screaming will be there in full force

because that would appeal to someone whos fav DJs are Netsky and Danny Byrd?

to be honest, those choices will be great for your taste, but Im afraid blondes screaming will be there in full force

But if you read his post he also said he wants a night with real D&B and real heads

Metalheadz at Cable would be the best choice

You're out of luck mate, expect plenty of these types of people attending Hospitality and C&S

Fair enough, id just have to get half-knocked out then :D

@johnny
Am I kidding? Yes of course, that is why I am asking the question. Johnnyboy Get out of the thread unless you have something to contribute with k thnx.

---------- Post added at 15:08 ---------- Previous post was at 15:07 ----------

"because that would appeal to someone whos fav DJs are Netsky and Danny Byrd?
to be honest, those choices will be great for your taste, but Im afraid blondes screaming will be there in full force"

Hmmm, well I would say that I very much like Commix and Love breakage...
Netsky and Chase n Status is commercial party style DnB in my eyes, perfect for partying but Id still prefer a more underground fest

@jsmith
Tickets are luckily not sold out , Yet.
Ram at Fabric?... I just looked it up, seems awesome, and Noisia would be amazing to see live... Can unfortunately not get off from work so early, already going for Outlook festival in Croatia!

Thanks for all replies compadres, although, Still wondering:
Which of the 2 events in the top do You think is ... the most massive one? o_O

U 'erd Johnny...

images

Fair enough, id just have to get half-knocked out then :D

@johnny
Am I kidding? Yes of course, that is why I am asking the question. Johnnyboy Get out of the thread unless you have something to contribute with k thnx.

---------- Post added at 15:08 ---------- Previous post was at 15:07 ----------

"because that would appeal to someone whos fav DJs are Netsky and Danny Byrd?
to be honest, those choices will be great for your taste, but Im afraid blondes screaming will be there in full force"

Hmmm, well I would say that I very much like Commix and Love breakage...
Netsky and Chase n Status is commercial party style DnB in my eyes, perfect for partying but Id still prefer a more underground fest

@jsmith
Tickets are luckily not sold out , Yet.
Ram at Fabric?... I just looked it up, seems awesome, and Noisia would be amazing to see live... Can unfortunately not get off from work so early, already going for Outlook festival in Croatia!

Thanks for all replies compadres, although, Still wondering:
Which of the 2 events in the top do You think is ... the most massive one? o_O

Take it easy man, just fuckin with ya.
Out of those two, I'd choose Hospitality since it's a dnb event and the lineup is always nice.

I'd go for hospitality. Always consistent in the line up. Brixton is a good venue. Just stay away for the London Electricity set and you will have a great time.

ram100 will probably be the biggest one this year IMO, but personally either shogun or metalheadz.. or go to all 3 :D

fuck!! might have to go for a bit! my mates birthday bash at factory 65 in vauxhall that night too!

Back
Top Bottom