DnB which of the 2 mixes/masters sounds better?

which master sounds better?

• mix 1

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • mix 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
Last edited:
The first one makes it, even if the high frequencies are close to become painfull. In my opinion the 2nd one sounds too hollow. Maybe the best setting would be something between your two previews. I listened with studio-headphones and hifi-speakers

thanks for your feedback, konee. i see what you mean, will try to make a 3rd mix. someone suggested i should go for less loudness and cleaner sounds in this mix/ master .. do u think so as well?

Last edited:
Love the track! the sound issues are easily fixed in mixing to get the best listening experience . still checking the rest of your stuff every chance i get. Stand tall stay raw DNB Takes All. ☆ DJ♤BC№9☆

Love the track! the sound issues are easily fixed in mixing to get the best listening experience . still checking the rest of your stuff every chance i get. Stand tall stay raw DNB Takes All. ☆ DJ♤BC№9☆
well you say "easily" :) .. but professional mixing/mastering is an art in itself and "fixing sound" isn't easy to me at all.
but thanks for your feedback and liking this track! appreciate it! cheers from tokyo!

Neither, get the mix right first. Your creativity is on point. Your mixing in track one is not far off but a good master won't fix what is wrong imo. I would suggest, if you have some money, send the stems to a professional mixing and mastering studio. This may help you to hear your track as a pro would mix it, or know this track is pretty, good and keep working at it.

thanks, that's an interesting idea IV4. can you recommend any prof.mastering providers, who are you using? would be good to train my ear with one professional track and learn from that for the future ..

Back
Top Bottom