Which Non-DnB tune should be remixed???

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Everyone and his bitch are remixing non-dnb tunes these days, from the pure cheddar of the Superman tune to Eminem's Stan, many tunes are being pushed to 174bpm (no pun intended!). My question is, which tune do you think should be jungle-ised???

I know this sounds a bit gay :oops: and I hate to admit it but I really like that Aaliyah tune, 'More Than A Woman'!!! I know, I know, my mates have given me enuff shit about it :finger: , but I reckon done properly, the dnb remix could be a stonker!!!

I'd like to see
Infesticons - Night night theme
Big Dada sound - showtime
these would be grade A belters

Stu,

"More than a woman" could sound well wik, got the acapella somewhere if you ain't got it already, so get werkin on it :)

A tune I'd like to see rmx'd?

Either: A Homeboy, A Hippy & a Funky Dread - Confusion, or "Rose Rouge" by St. Germain. I could list a million, but those would probably be me faves.

Yeah, this is what happens whilst forum hoppin at work when yer caned. Start seeing things? Naaaaah :lol:

Got it off AG to answer ur question.

id like to hear some acid jazz remixed specially that jamiroquai tune that starts with the plinky rhodes you know the one. Id like to hear 4hero do that one. Not very original i know. but still.

Id like to hear more shit like the prisoners of technology remxes of sunz of man and shit.

and weird deephouse. like seisen. id like to hear some goldie remixes of them. that would be mental.

edgey had a cool idea once, photeks two sword technique remixed by pancea.

Mulla said:
Everyone and his bitch are remixing non-dnb tunes these days, from the pure cheddar of the Superman tune to Eminem's Stan, many tunes are being pushed to 174bpm (no pun intended!). My question is, which tune do you think should be jungle-ised???

I know this sounds a bit gay :oops: and I hate to admit it but I really like that Aaliyah tune, 'More Than A Woman'!!! I know, I know, my mates have given me enuff shit about it :finger: , but I reckon done properly, the dnb remix could be a stonker!!!

I like to see to see ""roots manuva-witness [one hope"" remixed, and if no one is doing it , i might do it mahself:)
:afro:

dbs

Definately mate, I used to listen to a lot of Pitchshifter at school, and I reckon their stuff would work well with dnb.

hiphop by dead prez needs the Dylan-threathment IMO

my mate claimed that there was already a remix of this tune, by an american dj/producer (possibly dara)..... does anyone has some more info on this one? he said he heard it on the radio, but since I can't listen to Californian radiostations in Europe, I dunno what is true about it..... :/

"Which Non-DnB tune should be remixed???"

Mourice "This Is Acid" (Trax) 1988

I want to see it remixed by someone good like Tango + Ratty, or Zero Tolerance.

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom