Which newfag annoys you more..arkmed or dirty beaks?

Which newfag annoys you more?

• dirty beaks

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • arkmed

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • both

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • I´m gay

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
Deegun.

You need to post a pic of yourself...

I'm pretty sure this is something you have yet to do?

It is completely against the laws of anything to be on the forum as long as you have, call other peoples names so flagrantly & not have posted an image of yourself.

I demand this act be undertaken before this thread goes nay further, otherwise it turns into Deegun Must Post A Picture Of Himself, thread...

:slick:

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
I demand this act be undertaken before this thread goes nay further, otherwise it turns into Deegun Must Post A Picture Of Himself, thread...
It will never happen mosk..thats the only thing I´m proud of. The fact that there are no pics of myself anywhere on the internet. BTW..if you click on my bacefook link, you can actually see me..and there is pictures of me mcing drunk somewhat around 2004/5..must be two pictures but surely noone will ever find em :teeth:

Actually there is also a pic on my soundclound link you gays :D

D

dirty breaks

Deegun.

You need to post a pic of yourself...

I'm pretty sure this is something you have yet to do?

It is completely against the laws of anything to be on the forum as long as you have, call other peoples names so flagrantly & not have posted an image of yourself.

:slick:
yep. Deeguns got to post a picture of himself looking all eurofaggy and shit.