which mixer!?!?! torn!

xone 22 in that price range (ish)
haven't used but reckon it will be better than unmark denon or behringer

yeeeah was looking at the denon, you reckon thats the best bet? did look at the xone 22 but i really dont think i can stretch that extra bit :(

just the positioning of the EQ's and i dont understand why the Behringer one has a pan on it

behringher dont have a very good rep, sound quality is a bit shoddy..i know i have one: but for a first time mixer they are solid and do the job well

frankly if you get seriously into your djing i suspect you will want to upgrade anyway (i want a new mixer) so i suggest just make sure you have one with low mid and high trims, and for a decent price, the brand is probably immaterial

For around the £200 mark I would suggest trying to get a used Pioneer DJM-500 on ebay, I got a Behringer djx700 about a week ago even after reading all of the bad things about it, and what a mistake that was....

Dont go for Behringer, and personally Im a fan of getting used equipment that is better quality, got my whole setup apart from headphones used as you get so much more for your money!

Xone 22.

My mate just sold his for £180, boxed like new.

IMO, with mixers you really do pay for what you get. Had a shoddy Numark mixer for ages and when I decided to get myself a pioneer the difference was unbelievable.

If your keen, save your pennies, itll be worth it in the long run 100%

The thing you have to think is do you want to pay the extra 100 or so quid for a better bit of kit, or pay 100 less, then either have to replace it, or buy a better bit of kit.
Then think Allen and Heath vs Behringer
There is only 1 choice in my mind
Dont be a dingbat

i've been thinking all day and it has to be the xone 22 really doesn't it.. ;) thank you everyone for helping :D

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:44 ----------

why did he do that! lol i need to find someone that will do that!!

u probly dont wanna grab the dnx-120, i had it and it just crapped out after a few months , so i got it replaced and within a year the knobs on the new one were getting crackly already

Back
Top Bottom