Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LK (Original instrumental mix)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Right, I know this choon has had a lot of talk on various boards, but I was having a conversation with Mr Drift, and he was saying how much better the original is!

I believe the Vocal Edit (Remix) is better.

So please cast your votes now :D

Audio links (thanks to Chemical)

LK (Remix)

LK

I think that they are both ok.

Cant beat the rush I got when I first heard the original played at a rave though. I got both anyway for the b sides so i'll just play either one depending on if i've got an mc on or not.

i like vocals in tunes but dont like the vocal remix.....maybe beta if it was a lady.....its got such a beautiful rolling warm sound on it u dont need a vocal.....:D

lilmissdj said:
i like vocals in tunes but dont like the vocal remix.....maybe beta if it was a lady.....its got such a beautiful rolling warm sound on it u dont need a vocal.....:D

Hey..

Just out of interest..........

Are you the DJ Lilmiss that played at the last Unification party at Subway City in B'ham about 3 weeks ago?. I just saw that your from Birmingham and it has made me wonder if that was you.

:cool:

well....i listened to the both versions.....and i really think the original is bettah in deed.The vocal kidna ruins it all...i dunno.But i did vote for the mix lk first....regretting that already

the Tune itself is MASSIVE!=)
i was on a trip to Prague and i listened to that tune more than 20 times a row!!!yes and im not cheating here.....it really was that much.....i was trying to count how many times does the same combination repeat itself and i always got stuck in counting cause the tune is just so lovely and mmmmmmmmmm
wellu get it....right?

is thre anybody that doesnt like it???:D

I definately prefer the original. Its a bad enough tune as it is, they didnt need to put the vocals on. Also, the vocal mix makes the music sound second place to the singing, like a backing track.

They are both shit now theyve held back for so long.
I dont want to hear either ever again.
Or shake your body either.

BORING.

DJ Destiny said:
They are both shit now theyve held back for so long.
I dont want to hear either ever again.
Or shake your body either.

BORING.

Yep, I am with you on that one!

I didn't like LK anyways, I bought the remix (well, vocal edit) just to add it to the collection. I don't think it'll see the light of day now though.

Shake Ur Body! The original has been cained FAAAARRR to much, and that is going to be put at the back of the box to be forgotten now.

However, I do like the remixes, both add new flavours to the choon, even though they still have the same vocal. I think I'll be keeping the remixes in the box for about for a month, then as with LK and Shake Ur Body (Original), it will be transferred to the dust cupboard.

Boooooo ;]

Back
Top Bottom