Which mix of "Be There 4 U" is the 1 4 U?

Which mix of "Be There 4 U" is the 1 4 U?

• Original Mix

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Dylan & Robyn Chaos Remix

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Concord Dawn Remix

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • I'll Be There 4 U In The Morning Light Remix

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Original is the most dj friendly IMO, and is the best sounding and most musical to boot.

The Dylan/Robyn mix, well, let's just say that I don't really care for anything that Dylan does.

The Concord Dawn remix is the second best, and is nice and heavy, but gets repetitive fast.

I haven't heard a good copy of the vs. tune, but it reeks of a MEGAMIX to me.

not keen on the tune much to be honest but if I had to choose I'd say dylan & chaos
smiley4.gif

def goin with the concord dawn remix... i think those boys managed to see what be there 4 u is all bout! :rslayer:

the bt4u vs moli is a real sad MEGAMIX... i hope it never gets released, or maybe i was stupid when i heard it
concord dawn mix is very ok, dylan does better things than his bthere4u rmx

after gettin my hands on the concord remix, i gotta say im feelin that much more than i used to, so i started listenin to the "megamix" bizness too. not feelin that. but there is somethin about the morning light vocal.... shite its goood

jus wish i had mornin light original... :(

lets discuss dylan...

I was in love with the dylan loxy ink stuff late '01. even the faith in chaos at first was a very fresh idea. however, dylan, as an individual, I'm not sure I can approve. its not possible for myself to assimilate to this psuedo punk attitude. I mean I was buying crass records before I heard jungle. I just can't find dylan's angle. its almost abusive. now he's bringing a few of our beloved (tongue in cheek) american giants (for lack of a better adjective) under his mighty freak label. I noticed they are even doing big rooms together at uk parties. with this aggression/abrassive movement, I don't see any room for creativity, I mean why not just make it fucking gabber. actually not a bad idea. ok enough from me. any ideas?

peace

(concord dawn all the way!)

Re: Which mix of

sdm said:

Original is definitely best.

I'm new to this forum cos I just found it by luck... it is the best place on the net EVER!!! I've found more stuff here 2nite than I have in the past 10 years!!! Would love to hear from all oldskool fans like myself...

Back
Top Bottom