Which mix of "Be There 4 U" is the 1 4 U?

Which mix of "Be There 4 U" is the 1 4 U?

• Original Mix

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Dylan & Robyn Chaos Remix

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Concord Dawn Remix

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • I'll Be There 4 U In The Morning Light Remix

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
Original is the most dj friendly IMO, and is the best sounding and most musical to boot.

The Dylan/Robyn mix, well, let's just say that I don't really care for anything that Dylan does.

The Concord Dawn remix is the second best, and is nice and heavy, but gets repetitive fast.

I haven't heard a good copy of the vs. tune, but it reeks of a MEGAMIX to me.

bungle

big n bashy
not keen on the tune much to be honest but if I had to choose I'd say dylan & chaos
smiley4.gif

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
def goin with the concord dawn remix... i think those boys managed to see what be there 4 u is all bout! :rslayer:

tenchu

the bt4u vs moli is a real sad MEGAMIX... i hope it never gets released, or maybe i was stupid when i heard it
concord dawn mix is very ok, dylan does better things than his bthere4u rmx

zeeky deek

Moaning all the time.
VIP Junglist
after gettin my hands on the concord remix, i gotta say im feelin that much more than i used to, so i started listenin to the "megamix" bizness too. not feelin that. but there is somethin about the morning light vocal.... shite its goood

jus wish i had mornin light original... :(

jungleselekta

URUSEI YATSURA
lets discuss dylan...

I was in love with the dylan loxy ink stuff late '01. even the faith in chaos at first was a very fresh idea. however, dylan, as an individual, I'm not sure I can approve. its not possible for myself to assimilate to this psuedo punk attitude. I mean I was buying crass records before I heard jungle. I just can't find dylan's angle. its almost abusive. now he's bringing a few of our beloved (tongue in cheek) american giants (for lack of a better adjective) under his mighty freak label. I noticed they are even doing big rooms together at uk parties. with this aggression/abrassive movement, I don't see any room for creativity, I mean why not just make it fucking gabber. actually not a bad idea. ok enough from me. any ideas?

peace

(concord dawn all the way!)

oldskool_girl

Random Hero
Re: Which mix of

sdm said:

Original is definitely best.

I'm new to this forum cos I just found it by luck... it is the best place on the net EVER!!! I've found more stuff here 2nite than I have in the past 10 years!!! Would love to hear from all oldskool fans like myself...

Top Bottom