Which level of Hell are you going to ?

Dj_Fozzybear

Greenpiece Records
VIP Junglist
Messages
778
Likes
5
#2
You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.
:mad:
 

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,817
Likes
7
#10
All the people up to this point range betweeen Level 2's and level 5's..can't say the same for me.

I AM EVIL

Level 8 - The Malebolge
This is a place for the Fradulant, Malicious and Panderers. Essentially this is described as an amphitheatere of serpents that utilize torture, dismemberment, & pain.

I really cant wait to die!!

cool test man
 

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Messages
7,411
Likes
116
#11
deadaelus said:
All the people up to this point range betweeen Level 2's and level 5's..can't say the same for me.

I AM EVIL

Level 8 - The Malebolge
This is a place for the Fradulant, Malicious and Panderers. Essentially this is described as an amphitheatere of serpents that utilize torture, dismemberment, & pain.

I really cant wait to die!!

cool test man
so to get full points you have to shag your grandfather, dig up up corpses and shag them, be suicidal and generally not nice ??:shrug:
 

moriaty

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
4,460
Likes
22
#12
Stedfast said:
so to get full points you have to shag your grandfather, dig up up corpses and shag them, be suicidal and generally not nice ??:shrug:
you'll be suprised how many people like that there are out there...

i mean, just look at the logistics of the case..
go to bar, (which means, shower beforehand), buy girly a drink, chat bullshit to her all night, and you might just get a whiff of her tang..and even then, ya aint sure whether she'll do the stuff you after..not to mention the endless bullshit upon bullshit you have to talk and hear, (and get) afterwards, live or on the phone.
now..
get a shovel, find a fresh grave, dig for 20 min, position corpse at desirable angle, lubricate, insert, go home...preferably quiet...

yup...hell awaits..:cry:

:teeth:
 

apples

WINNER is back ;)
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,185
Likes
5
#13
Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.



looks like im the hooker
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#15
apples said:
Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.



looks like im the hooker
Surprise, surprise :teeth:
 

soundgirl

Queen of the Stupids
VIP Junglist
Messages
554
Likes
5
#16
Seventh level of hell

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

oh dear...
 
Top