Formation ~210
Hospital ~210
Renegade Hardware ~ 130
Metalheadz & Meth Platinum ~120
Ram ~110

coach-ergo-patent-handbag-pink.jpg

And defo Formation for dnb...

Reinforced Records

People don't appreciate what they have contributed to the scene. Without them, I don't think DnB would be what it is today

:handbag:

:grouphug:

---------- Post added at 21:42 ---------- Previous post was at 21:39 ----------

Each to their own fella, i love the stuff they have been putting out

Of course of course. But essentially to me, it's just for the most part, well produced, cheesy rave fodder music that gets swept under the rug and has no lasting impression. That's just me though. Some of their older stuff is great and a select few tracks from recent releases. For example I thought Logistics' album was a masterpiece. Still rinse most the tracks off that.

For the guy who counted Formation's

Are you including all their sublabels

I included the Colour/City/Season/Country series if that's what you mean, didn't include Reformed though. If I had they'd be on about 210.

Didn't bother counting every release, just estimated based on cat numbers.

Moving Shadow must have had ~340, Reinforced ~250, True Playaz/Ganja ~180. Dunno how I forgot them lol.

I included the Colour/City/Season/Country series if that's what you mean, didn't include Reformed though. If I had they'd be on about 210.

Didn't bother counting every release, just estimated based on cat numbers.

Moving Shadow must have had ~340, Reinforced ~250, True Playaz/Ganja ~180. Dunno how I forgot them lol.

I mean like:
Headquarters, F Project, Dubform, etc.

Of course of course. But essentially to me, it's just for the most part, well produced, cheesy rave fodder music that gets swept under the rug and has no lasting impression. That's just me though. Some of their older stuff is great and a select few tracks from recent releases. For example I thought Logistics' album was a masterpiece. Still rinse most the tracks off that.

This

Back
Top Bottom