which is the better night??

• Hospitality

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Ram

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Playaz

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
admittedly, iv never been to a ram night, but playaz at fabric is always sooo rowdy, hospitality always seems to have a good vibe, hospitality FTW

admittedly, iv never been to a ram night, but playaz at fabric is always sooo rowdy, hospitality always seems to have a good vibe, hospitality FTW

ye i know what you mean about playaz at fabric,every time i always see trouble left right and centre. the last ram @ matter the crowd was so different, hardly any chavs or peeps looking to start trouble,every one jus looking to have a good time, u gotta get ur self down to one of the ram nights!

Went to Hospitality @ the cube, southampton last night. Fabio smashed it! Maybe going to playaz in a week or 2, sounds rwdy tho. If it was fair to guess, id go with ram!

Tough one between Ram and Hospitality. In an ideal world it would probably be a Hospitality night with a 2 hour Andy C guest set!

Tough one between Ram and Hospitality. In an ideal world it would probably be a Hospitality night with a 2 hour Andy C guest set!

went to one a couple of years back at heaven where this happened! or it might have been 90mins... not sure.
there was a soul:r room upstairs though = :love:

I would love to go to RAM night heard so many good things about it nice vibes etc.. I don't think i go to Playaz night can't be bothed with morons causing trouble.

went to one a couple of years back at heaven where this happened! or it might have been 90mins... not sure.
there was a soul:r room upstairs though = :love:

Yeah mate, I went to the Hospitality in May last year and Andy C smacked it! Hoping Marky will match up to his own usual high standards in a few weeks.

Yeah mate, I went to the Hospitality in May last year and Andy C smacked it! Hoping Marky will match up to his own usual high standards in a few weeks.

ive been to loads of hospitality nights
and i have to say i enjoy Ram nights a lot more.

Too much liquid at a hospitality night, i find that Ram brings the filth and the wobble i need.

Went to Hospitality @ the cube, southampton last night. Fabio smashed it! Maybe going to playaz in a week or 2, sounds rwdy tho. If it was fair to guess, id go with ram!

I was there 2 man. And yeah Fabio had the best set.
What did they do at the end though??? Idiots!!!
Gotta say Playaz though. There are some pricks there admitadly:(

i like the playaz nights cos that type of sounds what i prefer but last time i went fabric i quede up for but 45 mins n they told me to fuck off they dont like my sort the cheeky bastards

Only time I went Hospitality @ heaven Andy C played an hour set, it was so good. I love Hospital & I love RAM but I'd much rather see Andy tearing up 3 decks than any one of the Hospital crew...

shogun11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom