which is the better night??

• Hospitality

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Ram

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Playaz

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
If you think Playaz is the best night then I strongly advise you check yourself into a Dutch Euthanasia Clinic.

They are all good nights but Ram is the best because you get a good variety. At the other two you're more likely to get sets of just hospital tunes or just playaz tunes - at Ram you get a nice balance between Ram tunes, Hospital, Playaz and everything else in between.

They are all good nights but Ram is the best because you get a good variety. At the other two you're more likely to get sets of just hospital tunes or just playaz tunes - at Ram you get a nice balance between Ram tunes, Hospital, Playaz and everything else in between.

I completly disagree with this comment. Having been to all 3 nights many times i would say that hospitality has the most variety. Of corse thier own djs play a liquidish hospital set, but they have such a good selection of guest djs that will suit all tastes, just take a look at the lineups and that room 2 at heaven used to be a goldmine for alternative styles. Also cast your eyes back at their fabric takeover night for choice.

Cant say ive hrd many hospital tunes at a ram night either, with the exeption of together.

Any1 go to fabric a year ago with playaz in room 1, hospitality in room 2 and andy c as the guest in room 1 doing the graveyard for 90 mins? Awsome night for variety

Back
Top Bottom