Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Ram

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Playaz

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

tarranjoe

VIP Junglist
admittedly, iv never been to a ram night, but playaz at fabric is always sooo rowdy, hospitality always seems to have a good vibe, hospitality FTW

noronhaa

fabricismywayoflife
admittedly, iv never been to a ram night, but playaz at fabric is always sooo rowdy, hospitality always seems to have a good vibe, hospitality FTW

ye i know what you mean about playaz at fabric,every time i always see trouble left right and centre. the last ram @ matter the crowd was so different, hardly any chavs or peeps looking to start trouble,every one jus looking to have a good time, u gotta get ur self down to one of the ram nights!

chris getme

Dub Logic
Went to Hospitality @ the cube, southampton last night. Fabio smashed it! Maybe going to playaz in a week or 2, sounds rwdy tho. If it was fair to guess, id go with ram!

theone

Just say no to dubstep!
VIP Junglist
Tough one between Ram and Hospitality. In an ideal world it would probably be a Hospitality night with a 2 hour Andy C guest set!

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
Tough one between Ram and Hospitality. In an ideal world it would probably be a Hospitality night with a 2 hour Andy C guest set!

went to one a couple of years back at heaven where this happened! or it might have been 90mins... not sure.
there was a soul:r room upstairs though = :love:

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
I would love to go to RAM night heard so many good things about it nice vibes etc.. I don't think i go to Playaz night can't be bothed with morons causing trouble.

theone

Just say no to dubstep!
VIP Junglist
went to one a couple of years back at heaven where this happened! or it might have been 90mins... not sure.
there was a soul:r room upstairs though = :love:

Yeah mate, I went to the Hospitality in May last year and Andy C smacked it! Hoping Marky will match up to his own usual high standards in a few weeks.

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
Yeah mate, I went to the Hospitality in May last year and Andy C smacked it! Hoping Marky will match up to his own usual high standards in a few weeks.

ive been to loads of hospitality nights
and i have to say i enjoy Ram nights a lot more.

Too much liquid at a hospitality night, i find that Ram brings the filth and the wobble i need.

R

rob1

Went to Hospitality @ the cube, southampton last night. Fabio smashed it! Maybe going to playaz in a week or 2, sounds rwdy tho. If it was fair to guess, id go with ram!

I was there 2 man. And yeah Fabio had the best set.
What did they do at the end though??? Idiots!!!
Gotta say Playaz though. There are some pricks there admitadly:(

DontLikeCops

Certified tramp
VIP Junglist
i like the playaz nights cos that type of sounds what i prefer but last time i went fabric i quede up for but 45 mins n they told me to fuck off they dont like my sort the cheeky bastards

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
Only time I went Hospitality @ heaven Andy C played an hour set, it was so good. I love Hospital & I love RAM but I'd much rather see Andy tearing up 3 decks than any one of the Hospital crew...

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
shogun11.jpg

Top Bottom