Which is the better line-up

Tidy_Boy

I go back to uni in a week, and as much as I would love to go to Break-neck, it is too pricey to come back home so soon after going back. Therefore due to the poor organisational skills of the 2 nights up in Cardiff I am left with a problem of whether go to see Zinc and Total Science, or Twisted Individual and DJ SS what do you reckon, personally I am favouring seeing the Twisted one as I saw Zinc a fortnight ago at Fabric, although he never disappoints

I'd go and see Zinc over just about everyone else even if I had heard him a couple of weeks before.

It's well worth it just to hear his own tunes nobody else has and all the little teases, double drops etc. that he does make his sets a lot more interesting than most.

I don't think I've heard Twisted Individual but I reckon he'd play a lot of his own material which I reckon would be quite boring 'cos it's well samey and DJ SS stopped doing it for me a long time ago.

zinc & total science for sure !!!

I always find zinc the most talented DJ of True Playaz, and Total Science just rocks, also dj wise.

Dj SS ... well liked him before, not more that much lately, and Twisted Individual ... never heard him dj'ing.

The biggest problem nowaday is that the most famous producers get the most dj jobs ... wich I really find a pitty.
Being a good producer doesn't mean being a good dj, The most beautifull example I have to proove this is ... Dillinja last summer @ Dour. First DnB set where i ran away (he did only play 3 tunes that weren't his).

Originally posted by Freggel BE
zinc & total science for sure !!!
... Dillinja last summer @ Dour. First DnB set where i ran away (he did only play 3 tunes that weren't his).

thats not event dj'ing in dancefloor meaning its just selling the product, SHALLOW and mix isnt interesting anymore .
Well yea some of the tunes are good but whole set of dillinja
:burn: :thumbsd: :sleep: :tut: :spam:

Back
Top Bottom