Which DnB night would a Gay guy most likely go to?

luvdemcanes

Which night out of the following a gay would choose over the other:

Therapy Sessions night, Virus night , Hospital night, Soul:R night, Ram(Lately, kind of sounds like a HOSPITAL NIGHT(They are getting soft)

Depends, if he's looking for a quick fuck with no love involved and to be treated like a whore, I'd say Therapy or Virus.

If he's looking for a gentle lover and a tender relationship, any of the others.

Depends, if he's looking for a quick fuck with no love involved and to be treated like a whore, I'd say Therapy or Virus.

If he's looking for a gentle lover and a tender relationship, any of the others.

98% of gays would go to Soul:R or Hospital, what does that tell ya about liquid? It's SOFT!

your blatently a massive bender saying you hate liquid but really your just trying to find nights that will be full of easy cock!lol

Why you asking luvdem...you going on a date?

I'm just proving a point the liquid is soft!

---------- Post added at 15:51 ---------- Previous post was at 15:49 ----------

your blatently a massive bender saying you hate liquid but really your just trying to find nights that will be full of easy cock!lol

I already knew the answer before I asked the question. Soul:R and HOSpital. Real DNB is Virus and Therapy.

I suddenly understand. The liquid thread, now this... you're trying to find out who's gay and where gays go in order to sate your own repressed, carnal needs. At first I thought you were just a troll but now I see you're just a devious little homo. Kudos sir, you had me fooled.

I suddenly understand. The liquid thread, now this... you're trying to find out who's gay and where gays go in order to sate your own repressed, carnal needs. At first I thought you were just a troll but now I see you're just a devious little homo. Kudos sir, you had me fooled.

I will not rest till I defeat liquid forever, RAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAHAAAA!

This is how you vogue by the way luvdem. Know you're a bit curious really...

Last edited by a moderator:
luv-dem-canes?

cane1.jpg

Which night out of the following a gay would choose over the other:

Therapy Sessions night, Virus night , Hospital night, Soul:R night, Ram(Lately, kind of sounds like a HOSPITAL NIGHT(They are getting soft)

I remember grooverider going to the states 1 time and saying about "the gay thug convention" he played at ... anyway why should it matter your sexuality when your interest should be "just going out n having fun with funs"
DNB isn't jamacian bashment full of dick/ass religous politics ,.. its a musical sound pathway that units different races,cultures etc etc ... so on that account id say a gay guy should go to all of them if he or she is into dnb music , but if he or she has their own preferance in styles of music then go to 1 that suits them needs ... if anything from my exsperiances in living in brighton and meeting/working alongside the gay community they party alot harder,do more drink n drugs than the average straight towny terrrrwat that your see at most jump up parties ?? .. they just do it happier n non aggressive ?!? anyway

happydayze you secret battyboi .... ;)

What the fuck is with the thinly veiled homophobia going on here? You're an absolute cretin for thinking that 'soft' liquid is for gays, because obviously your sexuality completely dictates your music taste! Gays can't like hard, aggressive music, that's for REAL men, like us, right?!

Cunt.

Back
Top Bottom