Which DnB night would a Gay guy most likely go to?

luvdemAndyCranes

andy_crane_1988a.jpg

I just think luvdem wants to know which night has the gayest crowd? Having never been to a Hospital night I couldnt really comment...

I'd put money on his favourite part of a film being the shower scene in Shawshank, and his favourite film character is the Army dad from American Beauty

Hmm... I'm no expert in this area, but I suspect liking cock in the arse has little or no bearing whatsoever on DNB preferences. <scratches head - not penis head, thanks!>

I bet half of the DJs that play various styles of dnb that play liquid don't even like it. They just play it because its popular. For example, Andy C and Frictions sets were a lot different 5 years or so ago versus what they play today. DNB has evoled and that is a good thing for most people, but not necessarily for me. I have been to a Virus and Therapy sessions, but I wouldn't be caught dead at a Hospital, Soul:R or Liquid V night. I can't listen to most DJs mixes on my I-Pod without fast forwarding through half of it. I can't really hate on people that like liquid, everyones tastes are different. The brief bits I here are done well, I just can't stomach it. I haven't even been listening to much DNB lately. I've been on a little dubstep kick. For those that like it, BARE is tearing it up both production and DJ Wise. I've really only been posting on Liquid to be a smart-ass.

I bet half of the DJs that play various styles of dnb that play liquid don't even like it. They just play it because its popular. For example, Andy C and Frictions sets were a lot different 5 years or so ago versus what they play today. DNB has evoled and that is a good thing for most people, but not necessarily for me. I have been to a Virus and Therapy sessions, but I wouldn't be caught dead at a Hospital, Soul:R or Liquid V night. I can't listen to most DJs mixes on my I-Pod without fast forwarding through half of it. I can't really hate on people that like liquid, everyones tastes are different. The brief bits I here are done well, I just can't stomach it. I haven't even been listening to much DNB lately. I've been on a little dubstep kick. For those that like it, BARE is tearing it up both production and DJ Wise. I've really only been posting on Liquid to be a smart-ass.

And you made that liquid thread you mong!

I take it your flat doesnt look like this then? I am dissapoint...

Negative. I've been listening to Dubstep because a lot of the DJs I like are playing quite a bit of liquid. Drum and Bass is still number one to me, I'm just bored with it for the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom