Which CDJs are better?

bondizzy

Ok so i've found a decent mixer (a gemini ps121), amp and speakers. Now I cant decide whether to buy a pair of Citronic CD-S6s or a pair of Gemini CDJ-202s. Would love to know what people think of either, and which one is better.

Cheers for the help

i have the s6 s and there really good cdjs and well worth the money although they aint quite cdj 2000s LOL i have played on some gemini cdjs and they lack in quality in comparison.

recently got a numark ndx 200 and everything i use it for works perfectly. only let downs are that you only can play waves and that it doesnt has a slot in device.

apart from that, its very nice to pitch and not too slow. and very cheap.

Maybe i'll get the Citronics then. The only thing putting me off is the look of them. They look really cheap and plastic-like. Are they strong and durable?

Im thinking of getting a pioneer 1000 mk2 to go as company for my decks.. sometracks are download only so i cant play them. Whats a good price for second hand off ebay? assuming its good nick.

i have had my s6s for a year now and have had no complaints so far . i have had the citronic stand (which is rather heavy ) dropped on one of my cdjs and it did not crack or damage it and still functions correctly. pioneers are not nescessary unless you have plenty of money spare, its not liuke you have to take your own decks to a club anyhow

I got the same Citronics and I haven't got a bad thing to say about them. Quality CDJ's for their price.

Pioneers aren't the way to go for your first pair of CDJ's. What if you realise after a few months that mixing isn't for you? And you've spent all that money on professional gear.

Personally, I would go for something affordable but decent. Those Citronics are perfect mate!

tbf that is a bargain, but £750 & buy it now is still a good deal if you ask me... going rate for a decent pair of 800's is about, ironically, £800!

Im thinking of getting a pioneer 1000 mk2 to go as company for my decks.. sometracks are download only so i cant play them. Whats a good price for second hand off ebay? assuming its good nick.
ive got exacly this got mine for 500 off ebay

---------- Post added at 01:47 ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 ----------

I got the same Citronics and I haven't got a bad thing to say about them. Quality CDJ's for their price.

Pioneers aren't the way to go for your first pair of CDJ's. What if you realise after a few months that mixing isn't for you? And you've spent all that money on professional gear.

Personally, I would go for something affordable but decent. Those Citronics are perfect mate!

ypu could quite easily sell them for what you got them for people are always looking for them, but not other brands really

Back
Top Bottom