Which beast would you take on many mystical journeys?

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'd like to go on an epic voyage with a Fes wearing Shetland Pony with a 2 foot cock. Travelling through the impoverished countries of Eastern Europe and Asia, scraping by on pennies children pay to slide down Tonys cock. Eventually a gypsy old ladie will tell us our fortune lies inSouth America. Ill turn Tony over and sail him using his cock as a sail. Finally poke an Argentinian in the ass.

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
I'd take a wolf puppy. He's just like a dog that's a little more vicious. Boosts the manhood training him.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'd take a wolf puppy. He's just like a dog that's a little more vicious. Boosts the manhood training him.
You must be supremely confident in your abilities as a handler, I salute you. Not an easy task to say the least. A true companion if you can pull it off, though it may see you as a heavy weight and cut you off and form its own fortunes.

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
You must be supremely confident in your abilities as a handler, I salute you. Not an easy task to say the least. A true companion if you can pull it off, though it may see you as a heavy weight and cut you off and form its own fortunes.
That's something I'm willing to risk. I don't have a fear of mammals, it's the snakes you gotta look out for.

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
I would take my cat.
Because I really like my cat. Also she's a badass mainecoone breed. none of that standard tabby cat business.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
have to go with a spectacled bear, you know like paddington. pretend i am all sophisticated and shit yanoe?
Yes very good, would make sure everyone is comfortable whilst it reads a newspaper in the corner, whilst you pickpocket, dastardly.

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Id have to shrink myself and go on tis little cat with lots of legs, the possibilities could be undless, think of the speed and all the hiding places..

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i would take willy fogg!
i'm not one for directions and if i took him with me, no matter where we were it would only take a maximum of 80 days to get back home!
we may even find a pot of gold just sitting where the rainbows ending! which would be nice!

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Yesterday I saw a very scary, hard looking ram, which looked like a ram crossed with a pitbull, pure muscle and very angry looking, I suspect steroids were involved. Looked like the dog things in Ghostbusters.

He would be a fine companion.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
i'd take a dolphin with 1 arm and hand so it can hold my tourch whilst i explore the deepest darkest depths of all the oceans.

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i would of course ride the three headed dog kerberos to my pcp dealers house, i must congratulate him for his high grade output, after which i would free the prisons and send everyone to africa.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
i would of course ride the three headed dog kerberos to my pcp dealers house, i must congratulate him for his high grade output, after which i would free the prisons and send everyone to africa.
You mean Cerberus surely?

English please, we don't speak Greek here, Karl.

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist
My journey would begin with a hunt deep in the foothills of the himalayan mountains to trap a rare lesser spotted ruffle collared swallow. From birth i would raise it to see in the dark, play chess to an international standard and generally show him how to live the dream 1970's style.
We'd embark on a magical trip on his 12th birthday and reign supreme by the time my left testicle stops working or else retire to my country resort where we would fish for bream untill we die.

Join me if you dare