WHERE'S THE THANKS GONE?

D

dirty breaks

ok I may have had a few and it might be because I'm on my phone but where's the thanks gone? I can't see no thanks...

I went to thank moskit for calling armed a prick for not giving a fuck about jimmy savile dying but couldn't and also the amount of thanks has gone too...

I blame logikz for no other reason than someone has got to be blamed and he wears bacon on his head.

D

dirty breaks

I too also would like to know where the thanks has gone because i also want to thank moskit for that same reason..
I also would like to be able to thank him multiple times for that same reason.

are we supposed to just rep people now? I don't even know how that shit works.
and were we even consulted on this if its a permanent thing? my brain hurts and I need a piss.

Where's SDM when you need him?

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
I can't believe having read the post about there being no thanks I actually went to thank Breaks. :weirdo:

I'm assuming once the plugins have been stripped down and degreased everything will be cool again??

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
I can't believe having read the post about there being no thanks I actually went to thank Breaks. :weirdo:

I'm assuming once the plugins have been stripped down and degreased everything will be cool again??
everything will go back to zero and it will be a level playing field

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
This has happened before. There were some viruses hiding on here apparently so SDM has stripped everything out to work out what's going on I think?

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
I had a reasonable amount of thanks and given so aswell..now I´m a just a random forum cunt with a mid-high amount of posts :teeth:
Got a lotta skullz tho.