Where's the DnB scene strongest?

GnAm

Hey all.

So I'll be 20 in a month and I'm thinking of picking up my studies. Why is this DnB related you think? Well the two countries I'm leaning towards studying in are the USA and the UK. And since I'm into this awesome genre called Drum and Bass the UK has been quite appealing to me, cause the scene there seems to be good.

Which is why I'm asking: Where in the UK would be "the prime place for DnB"? Or if there is some kind of scene in the US, where would that be? Of course the quality and nature of my studies would be of higher importance when moving, but where the scene is the best could actually be a contributing factor.

Thanks in advance :)

LONDON.
And manchesters pretty big as well isnt it?

you could go to Berlin and have more dnb nights than in Manchester per week.

I dont know how Bristol compares to Manchester though, probably more going on in Bristol

London standardly. I think Bristol may have quietened down from what I've heard (only from one person though). Manchester meant to be big at the moment. In the US, I think Seattle is meant to be good. Or was at least. From videos I've seen, though, Americans don't dance as much...? UK's the homeland though, andso iit's always gonna be the best :P

Back
Top Bottom