wheres sub focus these days?

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
only like 2 releases this year
one with chase an status
an the other was an old tune anyway
has he stopped or doing sumfin different?

oh well we still have this is a warning to look forward to in 2012

Needs to do more tunes like Scarecrow and Druggy

Still one of my fave producers with a near flawless catalogue of tunes

I have faith that there will be at least 2 decent drum & bass tunes on his new album. He is too talented for it all to be crap

Taken from KMag:

One of the biggest names in drum & bass/electonica, Sub Focus released his latest single Falling Down on December 5 - and you can get your hands on the track featuring vocallist Kenzie Lee for abolutely free.

Taken from a brand new album to be released in 2012, Falling Down had the honour of being named Zane Lowe's Hottest Record in the World on BBC Radio 1 on the day it hit the streets and all you need to do is follow these links to the Sub Focus website and his official Facebook page, enter your details and click download.

Having spent the best part of 2011 smashing huge arenas and festivals alike with his incredible live show, Sub Focus is now back in the studio working on the highly anticipated follow up to his self-titled debut that was released in 2009. Nick Douwma's rise through the ranks of underground drum & bass to become a major player in electronic music has been nothing short of spectacular. Initially known for air-punching, dancefloor dismantling drum & bass, Sub Focus has now become synonymous with music that draws from all corners of the electronic landscape, and has come to epitomise the ‘anything goes’ mantra of today’s flourishing electronic music scene.

An illustration of just how far he has come is that Sub Focus will headline his biggest ever set on Friday, March 2, 2012 at the legendary O₂ Academy Brixton. Here he will showcase a brand new live show and preview tracks from his sophomore album due out later in the year. With an acclaimed and visceral live show that has wowed festival goers and music fans the world over for the past two years, this is set to be an unmissable night for all fans of this incredible artist.

http://www.kmag.co.uk/editorial/news/free-download-of-falling-down-by-sub-focus.html

:)

dont_know_what_the_fuck_is_going_on_Well_guys_Blizzard_has_done_it_again-s351x359-173897-580.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want him to make another smasher like stomp, I could listen to this track all day long !

[video=youtube_share;hzJ470g6hH8]http://youtu.be/hzJ470g6hH8[/video]

order of album releases (probably)
loadstar
dc breaks
wilkinson
20 years of RAM / documentary / nightlife 6?

subfocus

???

culture shock

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom