where's my money remix

Hi, can someone please identify the name of the remix of Where's my money, where the guy goes "I ain't got no money", been trying to find it for a while and all i found was the clipz remix which is not the right one(sounds almost like it except doesnt have the i aint got no money part) and a VIP mix which isn't it either and various other dubstep which i dont listen to. Heard this at a rave earlier last year fuckin sick tune mashed up the dancefloor!!
Thanks in advance.

YES that's the one, that's weird i heard another clipz remix which didn't sound like this one at all, thanks a lot!
edit: sry i meant i FOUND another clipz remix which didnt have the line before the drop and it sounds weak..the one above i heard at a rave fuckin heavy shud be released!!

Last edited:
u probally just heard it on a set ages ago before the tune was finished and tht 1 little change was made in the full realese maybe

Heard it on a set in toronto in mid-2008, tune of the year(for me at least lol!) ur saying the full release doesnt have the i aint got no money part? thats lame cuz this tune is fuckin heavy

Back
Top Bottom