Wheres my money caspa remix promos

djwhitehaze

ILL-HAZE
VIP Junglist
Just incase anyone is interested there are limited promos avalible on www.dstyle.co.uk

didnt bother gettin it but thought id post incase anyone was after it.

the flip is a tune called tron by tc. wasnt realli feelin that either..

Big ups

Just incase anyone is interested there are limited promos avalible on www.dstyle.co.uk

didnt bother gettin it but thought id post incase anyone was after it.

the flip is a tune called tron by tc. wasnt realli feelin that either..

Big ups

FFS what is with all this dnb lables releasing Dub-Step!!! what the fuk!!???

really starting to piss me off now!

wut, why?

dnb label..... release dnb....

if your a dubstep label.... release dubstep......

there you go....

I collect dnb aswell as play it..... i would quite like to get this to complete my dsr lable collection...... but i cant play it.... cause its fuking dubstep...... if i wanted dub-step id go and buy it from a dubstep label.....

and is dubstep really that feeble?? that the artists want to release on a dnb lable...??

there you go....

I collect dnb aswell as play it..... i would quite like to get this to complete my dsr lable collection...... but i cant play it.... cause its fuking dubstep...... if i wanted dub-step id go and buy it from a dubstep label.....

and is dubstep really that feeble?? that the artists want to release on a dnb lable...??

I sort of get what you're saying but then this is a Dubstep remix of a DnB tune so I can understand why it's being released on a DnB label. Also both sides are not Dubstep, Tron is DnB. Plus the thing is you can't really slate Dubstep for doing it when there are DnB tunes that have been released on non-DnB labels so isn't that a bit hypocritical?

there you go....

I think you will find that the DNB Night remixes where released on Tempa.

Most remixes come out on the original lable dont they??

ye i can understand why they have done it this way for a remix of a tune but if dnb labels do start releasing tune afta tune of dubstep im gna get annoyed. digital soundboy has got loads of dubstep in the pipeline. all good tunes but should start a sister label or sommin dont ya think?? dubital soundboy?? hah

ye i can understand why they have done it this way for a remix of a tune but if dnb labels do start releasing tune afta tune of dubstep im gna get annoyed. digital soundboy has got loads of dubstep in the pipeline. all good tunes but should start a sister label or sommin dont ya think?? dubital soundboy?? hah

Why cant it come under the same banner? That's healthy imo. Shy runs DSB perfectly .. releasing quality tunes right across the board... (ok..the RA remixes were terrible) The fact that he will be putting out a lot of Benny's dubstep output is great!

Dubstep is a part of dnb, it really is. It gets played at dnb raves, producers cross over and even Ram are putting out a dubstep tune or two.

The way dnb is right now we should be happy that certain labels and artists are forward thinking enough to be putting out dubstep tunes and moving into that genre as well.

DnB has done so much there isnt too many other places it can go really without morphing into another genre which in a way is represented by dubstep. I think dubstep has given a lot of dnb producers a little extra space to be creative.. and that is one thing dnb lacks right now is creativity... prodcution is great but no ideas.. on the whole its just the same stuff regurgitated

I've recently heard a few bits here at work done by certain dnb producers that are quite frankly stunning and a lot more creative and interesting than their dnb stuf.. its like they are revitalised by it and have been given a green light to create music again. That can only be a good thing..

The fact the scenes overlap is great!

Why cant it come under the same banner? That's healthy imo. Shy runs DSB perfectly .. releasing quality tunes right across the board... (ok..the RA remixes were terrible) The fact that he will be putting out a lot of Benny's dubstep output is great!

Dubstep is a part of dnb, it really is. It gets played at dnb raves, producers cross over and even Ram are putting out a dubstep tune or two.

The way dnb is right now we should be happy that certain labels and artists are forward thinking enough to be putting out dubstep tunes and moving into that genre as well.

DnB has done so much there isnt too many other places it can go really without morphing into another genre which in a way is represented by dubstep. I think dubstep has given a lot of dnb producers a little extra space to be creative.. and that is one thing dnb lacks right now is creativity... prodcution is great but no ideas.. on the whole its just the same stuff regurgitated

I've recently heard a few bits here at work done by certain dnb producers that are quite frankly stunning and a lot more creative and interesting than their dnb stuf.. its like they are revitalised by it and have been given a green light to create music again. That can only be a good thing..

:word:

Argghhh, still can't work out whether or not this is shit! It's pretty sick & it's Caspa buttttttt it's where's my money & TC!

thanks for keeping us informed there.

My pleasure :D and as for the clipz remix........ :teeth:

(y)

Spot on mate, completely agree.

It's funny cus I was thinking this exact same thing this morning. How DSB are pushing the boudries by just releasing 'good music'. They don't feel like they have to create a new sister label for every genre/subgenre going.
It's the way foreward!!!

Back
Top Bottom